• Aussiehustler

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
To be clear I dont view myself as a feminist I just think Somali women deserve the very best from us men people can call me corny or whatever shit with my views But I dont care about none of that I only care about the people in my life

Theres alot of Bullshit that somalis view as masculine

-showing emotion is weak unless its anger its considered ok

- relationship between your wife has to be competetive And not cooperative

- anything viewed as feminine such as cooking,cleaning is considered to make you feel less of a man

In my opinion If you really give a shit about what others Will think about you you werent much of a man anyway
You couldnt even stand up for yourself and your own values

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Definitely @Mercury. @AussieHustler has to balance between gaalinmo, male feminism, animal rights etc etc while mercury only cares about making bariis for his wife and basically being his wife's slave

my friend dont act like your not gonna be a slave

After all when youre working and putting food on the table who are you slaving for ?

There are no openly male feminists on this site.

They do not believe in the egalitarian feminist principles that governs the concept.

At a bare minimum feminism requires a re-examination of Islam and the toxic ideas it legitimizes, and they won't even go there.

14708203_1204291486284676_7378263403179863092_n.png

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There's nothing worse than an atheist male feminist. At least mercury follows Islamic laws. Aussiehustler will let his wife ride and all over his face without her returning the favor.

There's nothing worse than an atheist male feminist. At least mercury follows Islamic laws. Aussiehustler will let his wife ride and all over his face without her returning the favor.

And what if he likes pleasuring his wife and are himself getting pleasure from that?

You need a better argument than that.

Last edited:

Hybrid

What’s wrong with that scenario? You don’t marry a woman only to become a semen ashtray. Don’t take your sexual innuendos too far. This is a serious thread for me.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Don’t ask me any questions. Why did you vote for Mercury? Traitor.

Hmm it’s harder for @Mercury to advocate for women’s rights than it is for an atheist.

People expect it from you but when the Muslim men who are used to ignoring/rubishing women’s rights see another Muslim male taking note of how our community treats women they sense betrayal and they start to attack the person.

On the merit that I think it’s harder for mercury to be an ally as he has taken a lot of insults for it I voted for him.

If you’re hurt by anything I said AND if what Hybrid said about you is true, feel free to enter my DMs so I can comfort you
:ahh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

And what is wrong with that?
Anyway he got my vote :banderas:

To be clear I dont view myself as a feminist I just think Somali women deserve the very best from us men people can call me corny or whatever shit with my views But I dont care about none of that I only care about the people in my life

Theres alot of Bullshit that somalis view as masculine

-showing emotion is weak unless its anger its considered ok

- relationship between your wife has to be competetive And not cooperative

- anything viewed as feminine such as cooking,cleaning is considered to make you feel less of a man

In my opinion If you really give a shit about what others Will think about you you werent much of a man anyway
You couldnt even stand up for yourself and your own values
Tung du e bror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending