Who is Nelson from clubhouse and why is it trending?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
No idea at all, I
don't go to clubhouse ever since Twitter made one for their page, best of both worlds:salute:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Apparently Nelson is a Nigerian dude who is involved in some kind of love triangle with two Xalimos from London :pachah1:

Xaarliimos got tired of Caribbean qooro and now they are feening for a Nigerian, nothing surprising here, we gonna have to wait untill they are done with their marathons.

Nigga we too old to use TikTok and clubhouse, so explain how someone can be on clubhouse on TikTok, how is that even possible?
I’m just finding out too, I’ve not been on these accounts, but now that we know it has something to do with a Xalimo @Admin can go ahead and delete this thread. I don’t wanna bring more attention to this it’s not important to me at all if it’s just naago qooqan who are involved

I’m just finding out too, I’ve not been on these accounts, but now that we know it has something to do with a Xalimo @Admin can go ahead and delete this thread. I don’t wanna bring more attention to this it’s not important to me at all if it’s just naago qooqan who are involved

You're throwing a free platinum thread away

And that’s exactly why I wanna get rid of it. Im not attracted to Somali women, and I know I will never marry a Somali so theres no reason for me to discuss this.

Never pass on a chance to dunk on those from the continent.

Normalize misogynoir takes

These guys have American accents though? Plus she doesn't even look Somali, probably Ethiopian
I didn’t watch the video
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé