VIP
- House in Xarfo
-2 houses in gaalkacyo
-House in Garowe
- House in burtinle
- Business in Xarfo
- Mini mall in Garowe

We're trying to get some land in garacad now

Why didn’t you buy land in Gedo? I mean it’s a little odd for a Mx to be “buying” land all over PL. btw Garacad land is reserved, only natives from Puntland can buy it at the moment.

I own a big chunk of land in qardho worth 30k usd now (was offered that amount but I refused). Bought big chunk of land recently in garowe a month ago for 4k usd near the airport.

My plan is to build a house in qardho and garowe iyo bosaso. Insha Allh

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My hooyo inherited all my aabos property so she owns land and houses in galkacyo garowe and burtinle

She also owns her own lands in Bosaso Badhan and Laasqoray

When she retires shes gonna live in the house in Bosaso and the rest of the properties will be split between my fam and we can sell it do whatever :banderas:

I own a big chunk of land in qardho worth 30k usd now (was offered that amount but I refused). Bought big chunk of land recently in garowe a month ago for 4k usd near the airport.

My plan is to build a house in qardho and garowe iyo bosaso. Insha Allh

Stop lying lands in qardho and growe are much more expensive

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
None Omar Mahmoud’s can only rent land in Garacad :manny:

Anyway got few lands in Garowe and Jalam

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why didn’t you buy land in Gedo? I mean it’s a little odd for a Mx to be “buying” land all over PL. btw Garacad land is reserved, only natives from Puntland can buy it at the moment.
Are we his reer abti or something? :kanyehmm:Why is dude buying lands like he’s a native lmao

Trending