Who here likes camping or outdoor activities

Camping was one of favorite things to do as a kids. I've grown to love fishing. Drinking a IPA and smoking a vape while on a boat is life. Canoeing is fun, but it's alot harder than it looks. Hated hiking because I'm super afraid of heights. Horseback riding is one of the most enriching experiences in my life. Unfortunately, I live in the city, so my parents had rent a horse or go to pony camp in Gurnee. The only thing I dislike are the big bites. Traveling and camping different parts of Illinois and Indiana were awesome. Anybody here likes camping or fishing. I love being out at sea. I'm too chicken to try surfing, though. What about building forts ?

I love all the above except the horse riding because I can’t see the logic of riding an animal just for pleasure. Camping is great for the soul, while surfing makes you appreciate the wonders of the seas and the oceans and fishing? Yes, killing fish keeps you in touch with your inner hunter and gatherer self. Most importantly, getting out of the polluted cities and the four wall prisons we call homes and into the open wilderness and beaches should be encouraged and practiced by all because it’s therapeutic.

VixR

Veritas
I love all the above except the horse riding because I can’t see the logic of riding an animal just for pleasure. Camping is great for the soul, while surfing makes you appreciate the wonders of the seas and the oceans and fishing? Yes, killing fish keeps you in touch with your inner hunter and gatherer self. Most importantly, getting out of the polluted cities and the four wall prisons we call homes and into the open wilderness and beaches should be encouraged and practiced by all because it’s therapeutic.
Horse riding is the best.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nature always reinforces my positivity energy, I love hiking and observing majestic trees and plants. Fortunately I live in the evergreen state, where it looks like heaven on earth. I sometimes stay until sunset just reflecting and thinking about the purpose of life :)

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I love the countryside. My dad is big on fishing, for me it’s exploring and hiking. We used to go camping as a family every summer. My brothers loved it and we continue to do so in their memory.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I love the countryside. My dad is big on fishing, for me it’s exploring and hiking. We used to go camping as a family every summer. My brothers loved it and we continue to do so in their memory.
In their memory? Did god forbid your brothers pass away?

Horse riding is quite enjoyable actually.

Camping was one of favorite things to do as a kids. I've grown to love fishing. Drinking a IPA and smoking a vape while on a boat is life. Canoeing is fun, but it's alot harder than it looks. Hated hiking because I'm super afraid of heights. Horseback riding is one of the most enriching experiences in my life. Unfortunately, I live in the city, so my parents had rent a horse or go to pony camp in Gurnee. The only thing I dislike are the big bites. Traveling and camping different parts of Illinois and Indiana were awesome. Anybody here likes camping or fishing. I love being out at sea. I'm too chicken to try surfing, though. What about building forts ?
My dad used to bring me to north Italy in a village called Cravegna near the alps; close to Switzerland. We'd go hiking, exploring, feed animals and go to saunas.
Here's a nearby village

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I like hiking and waterfalls but sleeping in a tent with no signal service is a no from me, I grew up going to my friend’s cabin and we used to chill at the lake and play volleyball all summer, those were the days.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I like nature if I am doing something like Snowboarding or skiing, walks on trails bore me.

@Raage

You probably grew up in an apartment. My Asian friends hate camping too.
I did

Riverside_Plaza_and_Mixed_Blood_Theatre_at_sunset_2014-08-09.jpg

What does that have to do with hating nature?

Trending