Who here is half Arab half Somali (no trolls.) Most mixed somalis are normally half white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y'all half: Syrian, Palestinian, Lebanese, Bahraini, Imani, Yemeni (legit Yemeni, straight from Yemen), Iraqi, Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Libyan etc

My father is from Northern Yemen. My mom is Somali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Most mixed are not mainly white. Most I've heard are arab but white is probably 2nd most common.
Also north Africans and people from levant are not real arabs. They're fake

Most mixed are not mainly white. Most I've heard are arab but white is probably 2nd most common.
Also north Africans and people from levant are not real arabs. They're fake
Have you see DNA tests of "Amazigh" (North African) people on Youtube? At most they're like 20-30% Berber. They have almost an equal amount of Arab in them, then the rest is like European and Bantu. These niggas are barely even native to North Africa and they still call themselves Berbers. At this point, they are a mongrel race like many Latinos.
:mjlol:

Any of y'all half: Syrian, Palestinian, Lebanese, Bahraini, Imani, Yemeni (legit Yemeni, straight from Yemen), Iraqi, Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Libyan etc

My father is from Northern Yemen. My mom is Somali.
@government when he see's somalia not included
angry-arab-saudi-man-stock-picture-3357293.jpg

My mom's side is full Sudani except her dad who's Yemeni so I'm a quarter Sudani, quarter Yemeni and half Somali from my dad's side. I look straight up Somali so I only claim Somali though, usually the somali genes don't show if you're mixed but thankfully I'm blessed and I look full Cushitic :rejoice:

Cushitic looks are beautiful. On my part I look full Saudi/Yemeni lmao. My mom's genes be weaaakkk

My mom's side is full Sudani except her dad who's Yemeni so I'm a quarter Sudani, quarter Yemeni and half Somali from my dad's side. I look straight up Somali so I only claim Somali though, usually the somali genes don't show if you're mixed but thankfully I'm blessed and I look full Cushitic :rejoice:

Cushitic looks are beautiful. On my part I look full Saudi/Yemeni lmao. My mom's genes be weaaakkk

Yeah somali genes are generally weak and if your mixed you wont have that many somali features especially if you're mixed with other black ethnicities . My mom's family is full Sudani but they look Somali even though they're Sudani. Some Sudani's look really similar to Somalis as is my mom's family so I look straight up Somali. My grandfather's yemeni genes do show in my brother tho and he's pretty lightskin but still overall looks somali

Thanks for baiting out non somalis on here carry on:rolleyes:

Waraa if someone is paternally Somali then you have no right to claim they aren't Somali when even in the Somali constitution it says anybody who is paternally Somali can claim citizenship and is considered somali :samwelcome:

Waraa if someone is paternally Somali then you have no right to claim they aren't Somali when even in the Somali constitution it says anybody who is paternally Somali can claim citizenship and is considered somali :samwelcome:

I'm not paternally Somali, but I'm still Somali.

My nan(moms side) is indian & chinese but grew up in Somalia and my great great nan(dads side) was from Oman:westbrookswag::mjswag:
my ayeeyo was a tunisian/tahitian mixed former tennis player that settled in turdho and met my tunni awoowe at a market while buying tuna :sass1:

I'm not paternally Somali, but I'm still Somali.

You are Somali sxb, but traditionally and according to the Somali constitution you aren't unless you were born in Somalia. Traditionally you take your father's names(abtirisi) and clan and belong to them. Your mother's clan almost never plays a role and you don't claim them. :fittytousand:
Even my mom who's dad is Yemeni claims his Yemeni clan as her qabil although she only claims Somali(we talk and look no different than any other Somalis).

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
The worst thing is somalis saying they come from yemen yet they Madow and dark as f*ck. Id understand if they ment zanj yemenis (afro yemenis)

Tbh Somali-Arab mixes are nothing better than Bantu-Arab mixes.

Only worthwhile mix is Somali-White imo.

That said Somali-Arab mixes are the most common by far. Even then Arab is misleading. It's 90% Yemeni, 5% Moroccan and 5% Palestinian in the diaspora.

Don't you think? @Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending