Who here has a baby face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in my 30s...when i shave my head and beard i look very young. So young that a bookie refused me to make a bet cause you have to be 18. I was like how old u think I am...17. Lool its not like Im short 6'1 or skinny 90kg. I just have lived a very stress free life so my face is fresh.

Im in my 30s...when i shave my head and beard i look very young. So young that a bookie refused me to make a bet cause you have to be 18. I was like how old u think I am...17. Lool its not like Im short 6'1 or skinny 90kg. I just have lived a very stress free life so my face is fresh.
Same here apti stress free life

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lol at u chasing after women who's close to hitting that "wall" :mjlol:

Sxb stop chasing after old women. Start getting them young girls between 15-19.

Those cursed feminsts will call you a pedo now abti. I'm planning to get a nice 16/17 year old. Watch her instruct her till she is 20/21. And marry a clean virgin you shaped yourself abti.

Thats the formula.

Those cursed feminsts will call you a pedo now abti. I'm planning to get a nice 16/17 year old. Watch her instruct her till she is 20/21. And marry a clean virgin you shaped yourself abti.

Thats the formula.
I really don't give a f*ck what these older Xalimoids has to say tbh. I ain’t wifing up no Xalimo who's over the age of 18/19.

Lol hell nah I don’t have mommy issues fam I like girls younger then me but not too much younger
Then I recommend the 19-21 year old Xalimos. Make sure you choose a Hijabi if you want a virgin.:ufdup: Most non hijabi Somali girls I have known in my life are beyond disgusting (personality wise). :hova:Most likely a Dhiilo too. :denzelnigga:There are Hijabi crackheads but they are low in number Thank Waaq!:rejoice:

Mind you, there are great Xalimos who are non Hijabi's, but I would not take the risk if I was you.:nahgirl:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I’m bout to turn 23 next month and people still think I’m 16 smhhh it’s a rough life wallahi

Same sxb. I got a serious baby face, no matter what hair style I rock.

I don't struggle with girls cause I got a good outgoing funny personality and I'm "cute" but its annoying still. I think with a proper beard it will get better.

Feels like most Somali guys suffer with baby face issues.

So am I, all I need to do is slick my hair back
Put some makeup on and I’m 29 again.
Lool
So why were you in Paddy Power?

I do. And it is both a blessing and a curse. The upside of it is that I should look forever youthful. IF the dreaded bidaar does not ruin me inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending