Who hear has tried khat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
no other drug as as as i know matches the high of good ol' Khat. my favorite story is the man who got so high he was chasing a fly on the wall the whole night to hang his shirt on thinking it was a nail. whenever the fly moves he'll chase it. muttering acuudu billaah masaabiirtii ayaa dhaqaaqday. LOOL

Why do people eat it then?:susp: sounds like herbivorous grazing..

Dalmoor

That is the six million dollar question. I drank Fijian Kava (it tastes shit too) but it tasted far better than Khat. Never put in my mouth something that tastes more awful than khaat.

You won't eat and trust in your system food that hasn't been washed and cleaned and yet, people are ready to consume these dirty khat that passed through many dirty hands. It is the addiction just like ice and heroine users. They don't care about their health.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Dalmoor

That is the six million dollar question. I drank Fijian Kava (it tastes shit too) but it tasted far better than Khat. Never put in my mouth something that tastes more awful than Khat

You won't eat and trust in your system food that hasn't been washed and cleaned and yet, people are ready to consume these dirty khat that passed through many dirty hands. It is the addiction just like ice and heroine users. They don't care about their health.
Basically the somali version of weed but stinks more and more side effects

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor

That is the six million dollar question. I drank Fijian Kava (it tastes shit too) but it tasted far better than Khat. Never put in my mouth something that tastes more awful than khaat.

Thanks for the info.. even though I don't ever dream or think of eating leaves, but yeah addiction is most likely the reason as to why they don't care about it..

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
no other drug as as as i know matches the high of good ol' Khat. my favorite story is the man who got so high he was chasing a fly on the wall the whole night to hang his shirt on thinking it was a nail. whenever the fly moves he'll chase it. muttering acuudu billaah masaabiirtii ayaa dhaqaaqday. LOOL
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Masaabiirta dhaqaaqday

VixR

Veritas
Dalmoor

You tried Kava :yloezpe:

I know a bunch of Islander (Tongan/Samoan). It must be their khat equivalent, because they consume it like mad.

You tried Kava :yloezpe:

I know a bunch of Islander (Tongan/Samoan). It must be their khat equivalent, because they consume it like mad.

VixR

I attended a wonderful Fijian wedding and had two bowls (they drink on that timber bowl Somali nomads drink on camel milk) of kava & let me tell you, it wasn’t a good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.