Who ever has any problems with me or any grievances they need to address this is the thread for you

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Hamzza stop derailing every other thread of mine with your arab bootyclapping and wannabe self victimization.
:pacspit:
I have made a thread for you and your kind
:mjswag:
Dig up all my old non-neutral/positive comments about Arabs in the past 4 years and tell me I’m a racist bigot all you want.
:mjlol:

The forum's resident Naag nool is in the house and wants all the smoke

xena warrior princess 90s GIF

:mjlol:

Hamzza

VIP
May Allah ﷻ take the hate out of your heart.
May Allah ﷻ guide u and protect you.
May Allah ﷻ keep you firm upon the Deen.
امين

Waan kuu ducaynaynaa walaal.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
May Allah ﷻ take the hate out of your heart.
May Allah ﷻ guide u and protect you.
May Allah ﷻ keep you firm upon the Deen.
امين

Waan kuu ducaynaynaa walaal.
Ameen and the same for you. Your track record here isn’t clean either.

Dont try to act all innocent now. Where are your dire grievances at? You constantly derail my threads. So whatever you have to say, say it or leave me alone. I’m tired of you.

Hamzza

VIP
Ameen and the same for you. Your track record here isn’t clean either.

Dont try to act all innocent now. Where are your dire grievances at? You constantly derail my threads. So whatever you have to say, say it or leave me alone. I’m tired of you.
You're actually one of my favourite posters. We can disagree on some things and I troll sometimes. Don't take it seriously Marka.

As for derailing lool. Be grateful. I'm the one who makes your threads trending.

I used to be annoyed by your salacious titles and need to post triggering commentary from other groups. But, see you in a completely different light now. Just please tone it down after Ramadan in shaa Allah. You can still get trending ones by just being yourself.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I used to be annoyed by your salacious titles and need to post triggering commentary from other groups. But, see you in a completely different light now. Just please tone it down after Ramadan in shaa Allah. You can still get trending ones by just being yourself.
What changed now? @Grigori Rasputin taught me to use those titles to get more attention
:mjhaps:

What changed now? @Grigori Rasputin taught me to use those titles to get more attention
:mjhaps:
I love you for the sake of Allah. Your Somali defense league (activity last few days) was inspirational. You’re quite young and you know who you are and aren’t embarrassed by your identity.

The difference between you and the person you tagged is I dont detect self hate coming from your posts. You have a great hate for all who hate or ridicule us. I can’t fault you for that. It’s the Somali in you.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I love you for the sake of Allah. Your Somali defense league (activity last few days) was inspirational. You’re quite young and you know who you are and aren’t embarrassed by your identity.

The difference between you and the person you tagged is I dont detect self hate coming from your posts. You have a great hate for all who hate or ridicule us. I can’t fault you for that. It’s the Somali in you.
Well damn, I could use some compliments after the insulting accusations I just endured. Thank you.
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

reer

VIP
I think you are in love me still but no means no. Please accept my rejection and don’t try to stab me up.
:wow:
ive never seen someone so judgemental with so little sympathy who mixes it with the ability to post online shuban. you and others are little more than xaarposters.

Qeelbax is known far and wide
For her views, no mercy in sight.
A judgemental talker, she's become a troll
Spewing spite and verbal diarrhoea - bold.

She knows nothing of the world around her
That she comments on with such fervor.
In an age older than her young years yet,
She claims to know things that never were set.

She's heard it from this one and that too,
But never took the time or concern to sort what was true.
She holds a prejudice where none can be seen,
Sitting upon a random throne made of strife and broken dreams.

From situations that are far from simple; Her thoughts make them more implacable.
Making people feel small, like unheard whispers in the night- A barrier wider than any walls stained by spiteful blight. So this is Qeelbax with quick judgements she made thoughtlessly; Too anvil-headed to realize their weight brings only misery.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
ive never seen someone so judgemental with so little sympathy who mixes it with the ability to post online shuban. you and others are little more than xaarposters.

Qeelbax is known far and wide
For her views, no mercy in sight.
A judgemental talker, she's become a troll
Spewing spite and verbal diarrhoea - bold.

She knows nothing of the world around her
That she comments on with such fervor.
In an age older than her young years yet,
She claims to know things that never were set.

She's heard it from this one and that too,
But never took the time or concern to sort what was true.
She holds a prejudice where none can be seen,
Sitting upon a random throne made of strife and broken dreams.

From situations that are far from simple; Her thoughts make them more implacable.
Making people feel small, like unheard whispers in the night- A barrier wider than any walls stained by spiteful blight. So this is Qeelbax with quick judgements she made thoughtlessly; Too anvil-headed to realize their weight brings only misery.
Stop derailing with ChatGPT. Are your suffering from Arthritis old man? Why do you need this technology to write for you?

reer

VIP
Stop derailing with ChatGPT. Are your suffering from Arthritis old man? Why do you need this technology to write for you?
i dont write long posts in the general section. youre a xaarposter but also have the power to transmit verbal shuban to your fingers to type in some sspot beef.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
All I have to say on your recent rants is that the path you're on will most certainly lead you to kufr if you continue in it. Allah knows best.
:susp:
You are that triggered over me calling an extremly racist eugencist arab a g0@t fucker? Oh so protective
:gladbron:

Trending

Latest posts