Who else watches this show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
OMG OMG OMG

OMG

I SAW THIS IN MY RECOMMENDATIONS ON UTUBE AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE FIRST EPISODE.

but i couldn't find it

HELP A FELLOW FRIEND OUT AND SEND ME THE LINK OF THE FIRST EPISODE

MY FINDING SKILLS ON THE WEB HAVE GONE HORRIFICALLY BAD. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T HAVE COMPUTERS IN CARE HOMES

OMG OMG OMG

OMG

I SAW THIS IN MY RECOMMENDATIONS ON UTUBE AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE FIRST EPISODE.

but i couldn't find it

MY FINDING SKILLS ON THE WEB HAVE GONE HORRIFICALLY BAD. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T HAVE COMPUTERS IN CARE HOMES

OMG OMG OMG

OMG

but i couldn't find it

I can say its better than watching netflix.

Human

I can say its better than watching netflix.

I'm 2 broke to have netflix.

I literally watched 3 Netflix tv shows/films trailers today and I was going to watch those tv shows as well as their films. But, I realised I don't have netflix.

I legit can't even netflix and chill. Like, how the f*ck do I know what it is when I do not even have netflix

Save me
:mjcry:

I'm 2 broke to have netflix.

I literally watched 3 Netflix tv shows/films trailers today and I was going to watch those tv shows as well as their films. But, I realised I don't have netflix.

I legit can't even netflix and chill. Like, how the f*ck do I know what it is when I do not even have netflix

Save me
:mjcry:
I feel you, dont worry you can always hit me up when you are bored. do you do any outdoor activities? i can also recommend some nice shows on youtube. i am quite youtube savy.

Human

I feel you, dont worry you can always hit me up when you are bored. do you do any outdoor activities? i can also recommend some nice shows on youtube. i am quite youtube savy.

I sure will, brother.

:denzelnigga:

Naa, I don't do any outdoor activities. I wouldn't mind joining a running club but I really cannot be bothered. Yeah, that would be nice. Btw, what type of tv shows do you tend to watch? Psychological-thrillers?

I sure will, brother.

:denzelnigga:

Naa, I don't do any outdoor activities. I wouldn't mind joining a running club but I really cannot be bothered. Yeah, that would be nice. Btw, what type of tv shows do you tend to watch? Psychological-thrillers?
I watch pretty much every thing from drama, comedy and action. My schedule is also so busy, i play football, work and hang out with people. so i end up sleeping late every nigh watching youtube. i would recommend show called "Close freinds" its quite long show with i think 4 seasons and you can find it all on youtube, you dont even have to download it. and the story line is really amazing.

Human

I watch pretty much every thing from drama, comedy and action. My schedule is also so busy, i play football, work and hang out with people. so i end up sleeping late every nigh watching youtube. i would recommend show called "Close freinds" its quite long show with i think 4 seasons and you can find it all on youtube, you dont even have to download it. and the story line is really amazing.

Ahh, kk. I will watch it soon.

if i have any time tho.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Lol @ netflix. just use yesmovies .com it has everything on netflix + more with subs if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending