Who do u back in the Syrian Civilwar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
How about none of them, because who gives a shit about these Arabs :wtfdis:

I am more concerned as to why Somalia didn't field a girls side to the female African cup of Nations over the last few weeks

We would have got rekt regardless, lets just celebrate this L we didn't take lmao.

Syrians are the best Arabs and they have been great to Somalis that have lived there. I have only heard great things about these people from my uncle. Wallahi I feel sorry for their people and their suffering.

How about none of them, because who gives a shit about these Arabs :wtfdis:

I am more concerned as to why Somalia didn't field a girls side to the female African cup of Nations over the last few weeks

In 9/10 cases I agree with the sentiment u expressed here, but the Syrian war has global implications that affect everyone one way or another, including Somalis and Somalia. So it's not as simple "who gives a shit, F**** those Arabs", u know what I mean?

Also, like Hashibarre mentioned, the Syrians welcomed Somalis to their country.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I know more about Syria and middle was than anyone in the forum.

I support al-bashar Assad, russia, Iran and Hezbollah who are fighting Isis and are against Israeli expansion since its part of the greater Israel project.

America, Israel, NATO and Arab ziniost slaves such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar use, Kuwait, turkey and Jordan are enemies to Islam and major Isis supporters.

Currently Iran sent a lot of weapons and funds to Iraq and Syria for free and has told Hezbollah to support both syria and Iraq to the fullest and Kurds have been armed and are doing well in both Syria and Iraq and currently Russia is bombing the hell out of Isis in Syria.

Do not believe al- Jazeera or any other ziniost corrupted propaganda. Assad was a great leader who was not a western puppet so he was on a hit-list.

To be very honest free Syrian army are Isis but are a propaganda tool.
I can assure you that if the US wanted Assad gone, he'd be dead in the first week.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I can assure you that if the US wanted Assad gone, he'd be dead in the first week.

They wanted him gone but Assad has powerful friends. He has essentially won the war today. The conflict will be over very very shortly, believe me.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They wanted him gone but Assad has powerful friends. He has essentially won the war today. The conflict will be over very very shortly, believe me.
The Obama administration had an awful Syrian policy. Although they've been against Assad, they've never put in any meaningful pressure to dispose him. Whereas Russia has always fully backed Assad 100 % and was fooling America politically.

Who knows the end result of war, but I can never support a man as ruthless as Assad. Syria is in ruins either way.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No one. Whoever wins, Syria loses.

tHmx0EI.jpg

I feel sorry for them. this civil war has at least a good 30 years left in it. Can you imagine if the somali civil war had qabiil+ sectarian+religion conflict and over a dozen parties and outsiders?

I feel sorry for them. this civil war has at least a good 30 years left in it. Can you imagine if the somali civil war had qabiil+ sectarian+religion conflict and over a dozen parties and outsiders?
Sounds exactly like the somali civil war

Sounds exactly like the somali civil war
nah, we went through phases and only the qabiil one was long standing. We never had shia/Sunni Muslim/Christian conflict. And we had a lot less factions, and Russia and Iran weren't involved,Thank God!

I don't support either side, and to be honest I'm not even paying close attention to what's going on in Syria. I just don't want those ISIS and Al Qaeda qashin infecting Somalia with their poisonous terrorist beliefs.

Either way, Somalis should focus on the issues that affect THEIR community. Focus on the high drop-out rates and incarceration rates of Somali males, focus on ending the Somali civil war and building a functioning government, focus on raising the standard of living of millions of poor Somalis.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I am worried about the spread of Shiaism in traditional sunni areas. Iran and Hezbollah are becoming too influential

I'm just pissed so much ancient history, artifacts and archaeological sites was destroyed in Syria and Iraq by these wars. I couldn't care less about the Arabs and their sectarian politics.

I'm just pissed so much ancient history, artifacts and archaeological sites was destroyed in Syria and Iraq by these wars. I couldn't care less about the Arabs and their sectarian politics.

They predate the Abrahamic religions. It's disgusting.

Destroying cultural heritage is an international war crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending