Who dates out more somali men or women

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Nobody cares. The amount of Somalis who date out period regardless of gender is akin to the amount of qowm lut, both miniscule in terms of population number. Yet they also have an akin same number of exacerbate response, always topic of conversation like they are pressing issues when they are overinflated scenarios.

Nobody cares. The amount of Somalis who date out period regardless of gender is akin to the amount of qowm lut, both miniscule in terms of population number. Yet they also have an akin same number of exacerbate response, always topic of conversation like they are pressing issues when they are overinflated scenarios.
True tbh they tend to post on social media making us think it’s bigger gang it really is

Just want to say the workplace is crazy.. you'll have some nice cadaan woman making you a cup of tea without you asking and smiling all the time then you come home and have this banshee with flailing hair holding a wooden suugo spoon in your face.
It's not even hard for guys
dress nice get a decent job and workout
like the other day i was at the gym and this super fit tanzanian chick started speaking swahili to me and i stopped her midway and explained im somali but somehow she was mad enthuisiatic
or yesterday i was on the train and ended up speaking to this regular cadaan woman who started telling how she wanted to live on a farm with a bunch of animals.
madness in the dunya

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Somali men have no choice but to go after non Somali women because Somali women play games or are not interested. A fat cow will say she can do better when no one approached her to begin with.

Somali men will have much more success with a non Somali woman. This means Somali women have unrealistic standards. If you don't believe me, look at your own life. Who has shown more interest in you, foreign Muslim women or Somali women?

5% ( probably less ) have married out so why do we care shit is pointless. But to answer your question I do think in our generation it will be that equal amount of men and women will marry out.

Can i say nothing's more attractive than a somali woman who can speak somali. I used to work in a retail store whilst i was my last year at university like 4 years ago... and i met this nice somali girl and we just vibed, convo was amazing. Anyway found out she was like 2 years younger than me and was studying nursing... and i thought ok. Kinda let everyone know i was into her she knew as well.... Then i had a few friends tell me shes not who she is and i ignored them....
Eventually i added her onto my socials and see all sorts of pics without her hijab on concerts/festivals etc and then a few with shisha bars. Like every guy needs an awakening moment in their lives. Anyway, still have her on snap and she posts a small clip of her caressing her face like every other day. I think she probably thinks she can sit on the fence for a while enjoy her life and then just pick out the most successful guy whenever shes ready which i find funny lol.

Trending