Who actually cashed out from cryptocurrency(no bullshit)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested to see how many people made money from cryptocurrencies or lost money. This is something I dabbled with for many years with decent success, stopping as a result of he mt gox hack which got me scared.

However, it was only until someone tried to sell my mum down the onecoin river, that I looked back into the industry and had seen the massive interest and increase in prices.

Alhamdulillah as I had previous knowledge of the industry, I knew to ignore the advice of celeb endorsements(they get paid for their backing) and the media who had spent years calling cryptocurrencies a Ponzi and continually emphasising links between it and silk road.

I looked only at the numbers and which coins had seen the biggest increases and managed to get in on Ardor,ripple and stellar which because they were very cheap, you could get hundreds for a dollar and when they later became a dollar each or in Stellar coins case at least half a dollar left me with incredible returns.

Congrats. Me and my cousin + brother invested in Litecoin in the early days.
Mashallah, depending on how early you mean, that's big boy money. My biggest mistake in cryptocurrencies is not changing my 5 bitcoins in 2014 to Ethereum. I cashed out for lime 3000 dollars bur you could get 2000 Ethereum coins for one bitcoin in the ico so that would have been 10000 ethereum coins for 5 bitcoins which is would have been an easy 10 million in late 2017 if not even more if I held out. Minor tho, alhamdullilah once I was practicing the Deen again and stopped making money in a haraam fashion, god paid for my efforts.

Bohol

VIP
Mashallah, depending on how early you mean, that's big boy money. My biggest mistake in cryptocurrencies is not changing my 5 bitcoins in 2014 to Ethereum. I cashed out for lime 3000 dollars bur you could get 2000 Ethereum coins for one bitcoin in the ico so that would have been 10000 ethereum coins for 5 bitcoins which is would have been an easy 10 million in late 2017 if not even more if I held out. Minor tho, alhamdullilah once I was practicing the Deen again and stopped making money in a haraam fashion, god paid for my efforts.

It is never too late to make millions like in 2017. I am currently invested in the following projects
with great potential. Aion is said to be the next Ethereum.

1. Aion
2. Enigma
3.Nuls
4. REQ
5.Quanstamp
6.RLC
7.BAT (Basic Attention Token)

Thing is with cryptocurrencies is that they are only worth what someone else pays for them and right now, I don't think there is still enough interest in it for me to go big or go home on it. I can't really see see the long term with it so I am going to just chill. Finish my master's and go to work on investing more of the money. I have seen some great ideas on the development and business sections of this site so am just going to do my research and try to make more of my family back home independent. I ain't trying to take over my parents roles as chief sender to the motherland.

Bohol

VIP
Now I have checked some of them coins, they have had a good 10 days of gains lol.

Use this site for predictions.

http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/nuls-TQQv-prediction

upload_2018-4-23_18-57-59.png

Duale

Somali is the name
Aion is said to be the next Ethereum.

People say stellar is the next ether, ripple is the next ether, this is next ether, that is the next ether.

I'm so confused with all this crypto shit, its so volatile.

Crypto is just to risky to focus on and the banks will kill it eventually with the lobbying of regulation.

This shit is not wavy I could sit on a coin for 3 months and not move 1 inch the minute I sell it sky rockets:damn:
That's kinda what I am worried about too. I have made money and then spending that money on cryptocurrencies again and losing would be so annoying so I am going to be very very careful and invest smallish amounts.

Duale

Somali is the name
I have made money and then spending that money on cryptocurrencies again and losing

People are entrepreneurs HATE RISK!!
People who want to make money HATE RISK!!
Logical people HATE RISK!!

So why tf are people putting their hard earned cash into this risky shit.:kanyeshrug:

Take your money and save it, then start a business or find other ways (that are less risky to make money.

Stay away from risk:ohhhdamn::trash::camby::nahgirl::camby:

People are entrepreneurs HATE RISK!!
People who want to make money HATE RISK!!
Logical people HATE RISK!!

So why tf are people putting their hard earned cash into this risky shit.:kanyeshrug:

Take your money and save it, then start a business or find other ways (that are less risky to make money.

Stay away from risk:ohhhdamn::trash::camby::nahgirl::camby:
Good point but it was risky spending 10 on a bitcoin and some guys made from 15000 of it on one coin.

Plus not looking for big returns.

That's kinda what I am worried about too. I have made money and then spending that money on cryptocurrencies again and losing would be so annoying so I am going to be very very careful and invest smallish amounts.
2 weeks ago was the best time to invest when everything was shit don't bother buying now is setting yourself up:noneck:
Example 2 weeks ago eth was 367 now is 637 I fucked up cause I thought it
was gonna get cheaper so much for that:bell:

2 weeks ago was the best time to invest when everything was shit don't bother buying now is setting yourself up:noneck:
Example 2 weeks ago eth was 367 now is 637 I fucked up cause I thought it
was gonna get cheaper so much for that:bell:
Haha unlucky g.

Apollo

VIP
Cryptos are a fad, people lost interest in it already. Also, cryptos rely on the negative hope that the current economic system will crash and its most vocal supporters are anti-government extreme libertarians. Money is social, not a technical issue.

Apollo

VIP
My 18 year old brother got a good 30,000+ because he invested before the boom and all.

I’m lowkey salty I didn’t:jcoleno:

A lot of people lie and claim they made a lot, when most of them merely buy at the hypes and sell when interest fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.