White woman shocked at the sound of adhan in Brooklyn, New York

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The creatures inside her are not happy with Allahs name being mentioned.

The devil has her by the ......i mean...naaasos

Can u imagine, this is how u will act if u r not muslim or have ounce of imaan & diin! Walaahi we r lucky! These poor souls are flying around with empty souls.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sad thing is when I was in Dubai this summer they didn't allow masjids to do the adhan near tourist areas :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sad thing is when I was in Dubai this summer they didn't allow masjids to do the adhan near tourist areas :susp:

susp.png

VixR

Veritas
I disagree with the whole loudspeaker out into the street thing. This isn’t 1400s. A literal adhan over the city no longer makes sense.

You know, first it was done by voice, then by loudspeaker, and now that we have phones everywhere, they should come up with a wireless way to call them to prayer without disturbing other folks. You can’t argue for adhan by loudspeaker as a must, bc it was not the original method in itself.

I disagree with the whole loudspeaker out into the street thing. This isn’t 1400s. A literal adhan over the city no longer makes sense.

You know, first it was done by voice, then by loudspeaker, and now that we have phones everywhere, they should come up with a wireless way to call them to prayer without disturbing other folks. You can’t argue for adhan by loudspeaker as a must, bc it was not the original method in itself.

exactly

people don’t seem to be bothered by those random choirs on every street corner. Like the person above said it’s the jinn in people that makes them hate adhan

Trending