White told me Somalis are not originally African.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He had the audacity to say that realistically Somalis are not African, just because this asshole took a couple of course in African study.

His reasoning was since Somalis are nomads, he believes berber people (who are originally Arabs) migrated in east Africa and settled there, calling themselves Somali.

My pimp slap hand almost found itself slapping some swine skin today.

Since I’m Somali, I argued with him even when I didn’t even know wtf I was saying, nonetheless I’ve won the argument.

Fucking berber kulaha.

He had the audacity to say that realistically Somalis are not African, just because this asshole took a couple of course in African study.

His reasoning was since Somalis are nomads, he believes berber people (who are originally Arabs) migrated in east Africa and settled there, calling themselves Somali.

Since I’m Somali, I argued with him even when I didn’t even know wtf I was saying, nonetheless I’ve won the argument.

Fucking berber kulaha.
Good girl.

Apollo

VIP
23andMe (the #1 genetics company) claims We Wuz Arabs (read description).

FM8fbOw.png

White people don't know much about Africa in general, but lots of people actually think we're the product of Arabs and blacks mixing together like Sudan. But if we were wouldn't we speak Arabic and not Somali?
:ileycry:
Not gonna lie though, but every time someone says we're an Arab-Bantu mix I get hella triggered.
latest

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Fucking berber kulaha.

I agree with the moderfker

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi this was my exact reaction when he uttered Somalis are not realistically African, they just settled there.

My vein popped up.

1xf6dq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending