White supremist finds out 14% African DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Where did you get this 25-30 % figure from?

I said 40-50 % because that’s what all Benadiris I’ve seen online get(at minimum, some even get more). Lowest was 40 % and he was E1b1b.
That was just my guess, the ones I’ve seen looked more arab and bantu mixed, only saw a few that looked like they could pass as half somali

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Where did you get this 25-30 % figure from?

I said 40-50 % because that’s what all Benadiris I’ve seen online get(at minimum, some even get more). Lowest was 40 % and he was E1b1b.
What does cushitic mean bro and what is the make up of it?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
14% isn't statistical noise. The 3-4% middle eastern that people here get is statistical noise. This guy is a full blown n word.
:russ:

Apollo

VIP
14% isn't statistical noise. The 3-4% middle eastern that people here get is statistical noise. This guy is a full blown n word.
:russ:

White Americans are surprisingly pure despite being in the US for hundreds of years.

Most of them score +99% European on 23andMe. This guy is an anomaly.

On the opposite end, almost all African Americans seem to have British admixture. Lowest is like 5% with the median being around 20%. The one drop rule pushed Mulattoes into the general black population. Keeping the whites pure, while diluting the AAs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White Americans are surprisingly pure despite being in the US for hundreds of years.

On the opposite end, almost all African Americans seem to have British admixture. Lowest is like 5% with the median being around 20%. The one drop rule pushed Mulattoes into the general black population. Keeping the whites pure, while diluting the AAs.

That's an interesting fact right??? I think Europe Whites impurity if due to the sand who invaded Europe during ottomans empire lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The guy says its statistical noise. Funny

HE looks like a university professor than the average red neck. So weird . And he is moving to North Dakota to set up a white supremacy lands??? That's like the gold land now. People are flocking to south and north Dakota due to oil boom. Somalis too Girl, pot cooker is about to happen lol

Most Americans that live in the Midwest and basically any part of the US that isn't the south or a big city are almost always 99% European they are more European than the Europeans in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.