Where are the we wuz Caucasians mob?

Side note: the Syrian who posted it is gorgeous subhanallah

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
the Syrian who posted it is gorgeous subhanallah
enhanced-buzz-10527-1389900392-13.jpg

P.S

For some reason, I can't watch the video. Is it too much graphic?

psyche

To each their own
Rkelly doesn’t know how to break topics walal

He either click baits or tells the truth but no one believes him so they don’t click on it.

I have recently stopped clicking on his threads, its a waste of time like you said.

Anyway these white guys messed up, the Somali man was smart to capture it on camera.

He legit just fucked up these peoples' lives, they will definitely being getting some sort of punishment for this.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn i'd kill myself right away if those alcoholics were bullying. How come a Geeljire from Somalia can be bullied by those brits?:farmajoyaab:

Being bullied by weak effeminate white Brits is a massive L. :gucciwhat:

Damn i'd kill myself right away if those alcoholics were bullying. How come a Geeljire from Somalia can be bullied by those brits?:farmajoyaab:

He came to London for his start-up and probably has a life worth living. Unlike Somalis from a certain place, he doesn't need to chimp out and throw everything away over nothing

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk

I just checked his insta..................it's a Faarax.

:mjlol::kodaksmiley::westbrookwtf::tocry::nahgirl:

I would've joined in with them white boys cos he didn't stick up for himself, fuley
:pacspit:
If they started beating him up, shiiieet, I would've joined in, and helped them like this.
:shaq::russsmug:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Those cave dwelling pale skins are not even real Caucasian, we are4A6A37F3-C786-4809-91B7-7FE46AEF5D7F.png

They were probably drunk so couldn’t recognise his majestic Caucasian features.E16A2727-D043-44B7-BF31-30AF9B73B957.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts