White people are the superior race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit it. They have balloon headed negros dying of malnutrition pushing their propaganda on the internet
yaab.

Instead of trying to kick the white man while hes down we are making we wuz jokes.
Only a superior group can convince us that our main enemy is other defenceless negroes:mjlol:

BLM is literally out here fighting for you mothafuckas. Their the ones that rally up against the ascar after they attack innocent somalis.

Stop being so mean to Madows. Get to know one or better yet do what I did
My ex's current Jamaican boyfriend and I are good friends. In fact hes like my mentor :yousmart:
I do get a littlee upset when he smacks her ass infront of me but when I look at the joy she has on her face as he smacks her, I also feel joy

upload_2017-8-27_16-22-59.jpeg

Crackers reading some of these beta male threads

Genie

The last suugo bender
I admit it. They have balloon headed negros dying of malnutrition pushing their propaganda on the internet
yaab.

Instead of trying to kick the white man while hes down we are making we wuz jokes.
Only a superior group can convince us that our main enemy is other defenceless negroes:mjlol:

BLM is literally out here fighting for you mothafuckas. Their the ones that rally up against the ascar after they attack innocent somalis.

Stop being so mean to Madows. Get to know one or better yet do what I did
My ex's current Jamaican boyfriend and I are good friends. In fact hes like my mentor :yousmart:
I do get a littlee upset when he smacks her ass infront of me but when I look at the joy she has on her face as he smacks her, I also feel joy

ur a Madow aren't u :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts