White Men Run This

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wont lie to you sxb, I used to keep it to myself but the truth of the matter is White Men run the world. I don't moan, cry, I am not 'xasid', I don't sit there trying to 'change' it cause there is nothing else to change to except chaos and disorder. Some people are just jealous of others. I found it's not about 'jealousy', I never had that problem. My issue with whites before was tell me how to 'improve' so I leave that 'nigga' state, not just call me another 'nigga' and leave it at that, there is no point in that. But then u have people like 'real niggas' like you who bring our image down and I go to them and they see me like you niggas who want 'sympathy' for being 'poor, dumb, and weak'.

Wallahi I never was like that with white people where I worked, because I knew I wanted to get better but due to the bad image of blacks like you, they grouped me into you and that is why I am so 'against' Somalis and Blacks in General. I respect their 'histories' and 'elders' only oo 'labo xininiyood ahaa' who didn't cry or whine to another man but not this generation I see. I keep this to myself, I don't tell blacks or Somalis this wallahi or they call you 'house negro' as I don't understand the 'philosophy' behind my thinking, they think you need sit there with picket fences and cry 'justice' kkkkkk.

To me that is like the '.5 ppl or isaaq' crying for justice from Darod. I feel a sense of inferiority if I do that with a white person and hence I don't join the crowd of 'niggas' u see. I only speak to 'older blacks' like in their 60s-70s kuwa runta ku sheegayo si aadan waqtiga iska dhumin and their mistakes. So when u guys 'criticize' me for seeking knowledge from elders, we are polar opposites in our 'strategy' and that's the problem. But I can understand why, most of you guys clan-cheerlead the reason is you have no family history to be proud off, so you play the buranbuur card. But my family played the buranbur thru 'rifles, swords, daggers', not yours.

Anyways the government type of whites are ok especially in the 'sensitive areas' not the 'general' civilian departments. I mean defence and it's various sub agencies, intelligence, etc. I am in foreign affair. Sxb the mind-set is about 'results', once you prove u did something and they can 'measure' it like saved money, saved time on labor, saved lives for militaries, what-ever it is, their always 'adding' to their 'knowledge' base. Yes they bave knowledge bases even in 'civilian' departments, you can imagine what the 'sensitive' dept are like.

Sxb they had the internet in defence 1960, today u got it in 2000s. Their always 50 years ahead of civilian areas in weapons, tech, intelligence, and inventions. They know where to 'source' it also the best n brightest in 'academia' kkkkkk, the rest of academia arer told to work in NGO, private markets, or civilian departments. This is the rule my director always told me. He wud say 'aim' for 'defence' work while your young, once your in, your one of the boys for life. But they won't take weak niggas like you, you will jepordize their whole culture. Stop ruining our image as beggers and minority rights, I hate it, we got nothing to look up to with u cunts and hence we 'stay' away from you in public as much as possible. I only attend to see the weakness of your 'minds' to see how I should never be.

Director was 'up front to me' about their 'foreign policy' views, he said Australia doesn't even have large foreign policy interest outside it's neighbor regions and some defined economic driver regions kkkk I still remember that word, they call it economic 'driver' like your the 'fuel' or 'supply' of some sector.

For example scholarships for their institutions, oil for their energy sector, foreign workers, immigration policy as the population isn't reproducing as fast deaths so they want to 'select' the best 'refugees' not the worse they even 'grade' refugees who has more ROI benefits under their humanitarian intake, then skilled migrant program they get indians as the market isn't yet competitive as they say and would love to select between different skilled markets to fill 'shortages' australians don't want in the professional sector, they always 'leave' behind what they mastered and let the indians sit there to service it, why not Somalis. Get your ass together waryaa.

Plus don't act tough to people in public and civilians, they know u all recruit into kitchen work or cleaners in the army when the battle is real, don't walk around like macho on the streets cuz the military ain't even interested in u and send police kkkkk. As for arabs their second weakest, hiding in neighborhoods which they have tech for, they say on the battle field wala lays yaqana. Just know your role and keep ya head down and IMPROVE NOT MOAN like we do in SOMALISPOT

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's true when all africans are brave around civilians have u noticed they fight civilians in wars, arabs hide in neighborhoods, look at taliban. The truth is whites will even fight u sxb 'with no edge' difference and still knock u niggas out like black hawk down. 500 HG bay bananka dhigeen and it was 20 white men with same weapon while 2000 HG came with technicals. Way naga geesisan yihin ogaada, I just study those who are better then me, is that a crime? so I can't better myself and remain in that shitty assigned role of 'kushinka gala' sida bantuga americanka ama 'xafadaha' isku qariya sida arabta, i aint choosing those options sxb, waan diiday, gobanimadayda ayaa diiday.

I like Australia runta ku sheegayan waa hadi aad gashid meel academics joggan ama ciidanka oo aad secret clearance dhaaftid as u see some of their latest technologies, anigu dhinaca cyber security ayaan arkay weliba kuligisa ma arag, top secretka dhinacisa niin ciidan weeye oo 'sarkaal wayn' oo 3 generation awoowe history dagaal leh, I am told you dont have clearance for this area. This is foreign affairs, it's even stricter in defence and agencies and intelligence maba la arko in australia xitaa budgetkoooda in la qiiyaaso way diidan yihin kkk

This is Australia and its not even global power. They call the 'biggest machine' is the CIA and Defence, 100 sano ayay aduunka ka hormarsan yihin. Australia is just normal state sxb with defence requirements only, and I want Somalia to become like that only, you ain't gonna be america or russia or china, iska cilowa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish I could go in and find out about 'defence' encryption progress, cause they don't even use the stuff on the internet, they don't properly even use the internet either kkkkk and have their own networks and systems and encryption for defence data, because foreign policy area did in 'certain' areas like top secret and secret area I was in. But not at lower level which considered safe civilian matters and they use cheap commercial stuff to bring down savings. See how they operate they adjust solutions across their functions on security importance and invest more where security is needed and less where it's not. I don't see none of that in Somalia, I hear them saying 'faataxo' noo mara in official government yaab, while this nigga has their own mathamaticians and scientists taken from academia and in defence in top secret areas and hidden from society. U will need the 'faataxa' when we zoom into u having shower with ur small dick on live satellite feeds and their already prolly working on the mathamatic of sound penetration so they dont need to BUG u anymore. Nigga they can see u live in 100 different layers from xray, 2d, 3d, they can see what's in caloosha even hadad wax qarinaysid. They have the best intel supplied to ensure ur motives, idealogy, agenda is known, they will follow u around and see if u just power hungry and crying for deen or jahil who wants power, u get bullet in the head like osama waryaa, when u loser ur leader, u need to realize sxb WAY KA BADIYEEN, NOT SELECT ANOTHER LEADER KKKK

I wont lie to you sxb, I used to keep it to myself but the truth of the matter is White Men run the world. I don't moan, cry, I am not 'xasid', I don't sit there trying to 'change' it cause there is nothing else to change to except chaos and disorder. Some people are just jealous of others. I found it's not about 'jealousy', I never had that problem. My issue with whites before was tell me how to 'improve' so I leave that 'nigga' state, not just call me another 'nigga' and leave it at that, there is no point in that. But then u have people like 'real niggas' like you who bring our image down and I go to them and they see me like you niggas who want 'sympathy' for being 'poor, dumb, and weak'.

Wallahi I never was like that with white people where I worked, because I knew I wanted to get better but due to the bad image of blacks like you, they grouped me into you and that is why I am so 'against' Somalis and Blacks in General. I respect their 'histories' and 'elders' only oo 'labo xininiyood ahaa' who didn't cry or whine to another man but not this generation I see. I keep this to myself, I don't tell blacks or Somalis this wallahi or they call you 'house negro' as I don't understand the 'philosophy' behind my thinking, they think you need sit there with picket fences and cry 'justice' kkkkkk.

To me that is like the '.5 ppl or isaaq' crying for justice from Darod. I feel a sense of inferiority if I do that with a white person and hence I don't join the crowd of 'niggas' u see. I only speak to 'older blacks' like in their 60s-70s kuwa runta ku sheegayo si aadan waqtiga iska dhumin and their mistakes. So when u guys 'criticize' me for seeking knowledge from elders, we are polar opposites in our 'strategy' and that's the problem. But I can understand why, most of you guys clan-cheerlead the reason is you have no family history to be proud off, so you play the buranbuur card. But my family played the buranbur thru 'rifles, swords, daggers', not yours.

Anyways the government type of whites are ok especially in the 'sensitive areas' not the 'general' civilian departments. I mean defence and it's various sub agencies, intelligence, etc. I am in foreign affair. Sxb the mind-set is about 'results', once you prove u did something and they can 'measure' it like saved money, saved time on labor, saved lives for militaries, what-ever it is, their always 'adding' to their 'knowledge' base. Yes they bave knowledge bases even in 'civilian' departments, you can imagine what the 'sensitive' dept are like.

Sxb they had the internet in defence 1960, today u got it in 2000s. Their always 50 years ahead of civilian areas in weapons, tech, intelligence, and inventions. They know where to 'source' it also the best n brightest in 'academia' kkkkkk, the rest of academia arer told to work in NGO, private markets, or civilian departments. This is the rule my director always told me. He wud say 'aim' for 'defence' work while your young, once your in, your one of the boys for life. But they won't take weak niggas like you, you will jepordize their whole culture. Stop ruining our image as beggers and minority rights, I hate it, we got nothing to look up to with u cunts and hence we 'stay' away from you in public as much as possible. I only attend to see the weakness of your 'minds' to see how I should never be.

Director was 'up front to me' about their 'foreign policy' views, he said Australia doesn't even have large foreign policy interest outside it's neighbor regions and some defined economic driver regions kkkk I still remember that word, they call it economic 'driver' like your the 'fuel' or 'supply' of some sector.

For example scholarships for their institutions, oil for their energy sector, foreign workers, immigration policy as the population isn't reproducing as fast deaths so they want to 'select' the best 'refugees' not the worse they even 'grade' refugees who has more ROI benefits under their humanitarian intake, then skilled migrant program they get indians as the market isn't yet competitive as they say and would love to select between different skilled markets to fill 'shortages' australians don't want in the professional sector, they always 'leave' behind what they mastered and let the indians sit there to service it, why not Somalis. Get your ass together waryaa.

Plus don't act tough to people in public and civilians, they know u all recruit into kitchen work or cleaners in the army when the battle is real, don't walk around like macho on the streets cuz the military ain't even interested in u and send police kkkkk. As for arabs their second weakest, hiding in neighborhoods which they have tech for, they say on the battle field wala lays yaqana. Just know your role and keep ya head down and IMPROVE NOT MOAN like we do in SOMALISPOT

Zionists run the world

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Zionists run the world

Yes zionist play a key role and by demographics they are the smartest 20% of academia and 20% of wealth. By segments and groups of people, their leading. But 10 million weeye also. Whites are the ones with the manpower(nato, anzac treaty, japan/south korea allance, saudi one). U fall under the Saudi 'ring' of influence nayaa and report to UAE the 'yemeni/somalia' manager. Isku xishoo 'nidaamka' waxad ka jirta meesha ugu 'hoseeyo' your still like the 'cleaner' u r where-ever u go and don't seek promotions. Jews are 120 IQ. They keep them thru academia and take them to defence recruitments into top secret like einstein and then 'release' them lol, their all waiting for 'jews' but others 'invent' but not at the scale of 'jewish brain'. Yes jewish economic system is dominating the world, no escaping it when u see 'nidaamka' and understand economics @Teeri-Alpha

Yes zionist play a key role and by demographics they are the smartest 20% of academia and 20% of wealth. By segments and groups of people, their leading. But 10 million weeye also. Whites are the ones with the manpower(nato, anzac treaty, japan/south korea allance, saudi one). U fall under the Saudi 'ring' of influence nayaa and report to UAE the 'yemeni/somalia' manager. Isku xishoo 'nidaamka' waxad ka jirta meesha ugu 'hoseeyo' your still like the 'cleaner' u r where-ever u go and don't seek promotions. Jews are 120 IQ. They keep them thru academia and take them to defence recruitments into top secret like einstein and then 'release' them lol, their all waiting for 'jews' but others 'invent' but not at the scale of 'jewish brain'. Yes jewish economic system is dominating the world, no escaping it when u see 'nidaamka' and understand economics @Teeri-Alpha

Did you just realize this? Everyone knows who runs this mother !! earth! Hhhhh

Tukraq

VIP
not true, the top economies are US, china and Japan basically the worlds big three, 2 are totally asian in china and Japan while America is multi racial superpower where when we check the levels these races are at within them, you clearly see its asian Americans doing the best
wage%20gap%20statistics.png

read the data they earn 117 percent more than white men thats a big gap, especially with the new belts and road initiative where we will start to see the lower IQ langaab whites like Eastern Europe and Australia start to be owned by china I don't see how you can think they run anything @DR OSMAN

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
not true, the top economies are US, china and Japan basically the worlds big three, 2 are totally asian in china and Japan while America is multi racial superpower where when we check the levels these races are at within them, you clearly see its asian Americans doing the best
wage%20gap%20statistics.png

read the data they earn 117 percent more than white men thats a big gap, especially with the new belts and road initiative where we will start to see the lower IQ langaab whites like Eastern Europe and Australia start to be owned by china I don't see how you can think they run anything @DR OSMAN
These indhoyars are really killing it :wow1:

I do acknowledge that Jews and the whites they manipulate do have some influence

however ALLAH IS THE LORD AND SUSTAINER OF THE WORLDS

if every single human on earth wanted to harm you, they could not succeed unless ALLAH allowed it

all this goes back to Surah Al-Fatiha

we know from Surah Al-Fatiha who is the really RABB of the worlds (not just this one but every world that exists)

we also know that the Jews are those have incurred Allah's wrath
the Christians are the ones who went astray

therefore

the Jews more are associated with having knowledge but not acting in accordance with it and doing evil while having knowledge

whereas the Christians are associated with lacking knowledge (although maybe having better intentions than their Jewish counterparts)

this we can see to this day!!!!!!

we can see the intellectual superiority of the Jews over the Christians and this is why the Jews are able to manipulate the Christians

some of the Christians somewhat have good intentions (although I question to what degree, given that Allah has chosen not to guide them) but they can't even grasp basic elements of monotheism and don't understand that worshipping Jesus (peace be upon him) is not in line with monotheism

if you insult a Muslim, this is really bad but if it's Islam that you laugh at, you have quite likely committed apostasy @Tukraq

I have seen you deny the existence of magic before and this is also quite possibly apostasy

I think it's questionable whether you are actually a Muslim or it may be that you are perhaps a munafiq

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
how much time do you spend on here, Lucid?

I post and you show up like two seconds later

As much as anybody in here, its just that every time you post i know im in for a banter and i cant shake the urge to troll.

Sometimes i wonder if you really are trolling too.
But then again, craziness is a common thing in this world and its lots of it.
Especially when it comes to religion.
Denial of magic is apostasy? You probably believe Hogwarts exist too by the looks of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do acknowledge that Jews and the whites they manipulate do have some influence

however ALLAH IS THE LORD AND SUSTAINER OF THE WORLDS

if every single human on earth wanted to harm you, they could not succeed unless ALLAH allowed it

all this goes back to Surah Al-Fatiha

we know from Surah Al-Fatiha who is the really RABB of the worlds (not just this one but every world that exists)

we also know that the Jews are those have incurred Allah's wrath
the Christians are the ones who went astray

therefore

the Jews more are associated with having knowledge but not acting in accordance with it and doing evil while having knowledge

whereas the Christians are associated with lacking knowledge (although maybe having better intentions than their Jewish counterparts)

this we can see to this day!!!!!!

we can see the intellectual superiority of the Jews over the Christians and this is why the Jews are able to manipulate the Christians

some of the Christians somewhat have good intentions (although I question to what degree, given that Allah has chosen not to guide them) but they can't even grasp basic elements of monotheism and don't understand that worshipping Jesus (peace be upon him) is not in line with monotheism

I am sure Osama said all that about allah and islam when 'satellite' feeds of him were being watched in defence servers and sent to the president kkkkkk, sxb religion wont give u shit on the world, update or die it's simple as that, their using u as 'target' practise and seeing how developed your tactics are so they knowledge base it for the future. U wont win u just extending it out that's all. I mean they just said they got baghdadi sxb, thats ur leader, arent u ashamed if the level of security for your leader is breached, why are soldiers still fighting for him? i wud resign immediately wallahi if my general was killed in the battle field let alone my president. If they can get him, u aint shit weeye

Trump sent a message to the world terrorists, just give it up u dumb kids. I saved muse suldan leader @Jablibax si ceebtasi ugu dhicin, he is in london now due to bah dubays. I would never join ISLAMISTS their using quran and ak 47 which are designed n made by gaalo kkk, imagine what gaalo has beyond that shit from 40s ur running around with. Imagine what sort of chemical knowledges exist beyond bombs u have. Sxb dont join islamist, join the best illahi ba yiri CHINA AADA MEESHAY CILMI TAALO. Hala joggina waxani just cuz he is muslim

78312522_558895241593264_1135628024947933184_n.jpg

But u r somalis you thats why u dont make it in the west, and u make it well in arab countries, the reason is your intelligence is similar. Im a western born I play with whites an jews, nigga I aint playing with that XAAR OVER THERE, WHY? HE JUST LEADS ME TO HIDE IN NEIGHBORHOODS AND HIS LEADER GETS KILLED AND THEN HE RENAMES ANOTHER ONE AND RECYCLE KKKK

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb those live satellites in aerial is not even hidden in secrecy. So those satellite feeds are even given to google earth to have access to but only to take 'still images' not control 'live feed'. Sxb this is all public knowledge like the internet is. I personally think they cracked time and can move anything where the want when they want, but I can't prove that, but it's my gut feeling based on having the internet in 50's and einstein theory in 20's they had 100 years to 'advance on it'. They cracked time by now but we don't know it probably nor is it released for public.

@Omar del Sur your running around with this islamist thing, sxb get the message if god loved u, you would have this knowledge, not be the dumbest ppl on earth, the reason you are like this is your small brain reads islam wrongly and u believe in it, i mean dude u can't even create one nuclear bomb without going around stealing it like pakistan did. Omar I am of the opinion your poor, weak and destitute because your interpretation of islam is wrong and selectively chosen to keep muslims dumb so you can reach power because you ain't no mathamatician nigga, go do math sequence and u cant but u think u know god YEAH RITE. sheekadasi yaa uu aqrinaysa

Tukraq

VIP
if you insult a Muslim, this is really bad but if it's Islam that you laugh at, you have quite likely committed apostasy @Tukraq

I have seen you deny the existence of magic before and this is also quite possibly apostasy

I think it's questionable whether you are actually a Muslim or it may be that you are perhaps a munafiq
Laughing is now an insult:drakelaugh:
There should be IQ test before we let people preach our wonderful deen smh, in what world is laughing an insult:gucciwhat:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Sxb those live satellites in aerial is not even hidden in secrecy. So those satellite feeds are even given to google earth to have access to but only to take 'still images' not control 'live feed'. Sxb this is all public knowledge like the internet is. I personally think they cracked time and can move anything where the want when they want, but I can't prove that, but it's my gut feeling based on having the internet in 50's and einstein theory in 20's they had 100 years to 'advance on it'. They cracked time by now but we don't know it probably nor is it released for public.

@Omar del Sur your running around with this islamist thing, sxb get the message if god loved u, you would have this knowledge, not be the dumbest ppl on earth, the reason you are like this is your small brain reads islam wrongly and u believe in it, i mean dude u can't even create one nuclear bomb without going around stealing it like pakistan did. Omar I am of the opinion your poor, weak and destitute because your interpretation of islam is wrong and selectively chosen to keep muslims dumb so you can reach power because you ain't no mathamatician nigga, go do math sequence and u cant but u think u know god YEAH RITE. sheekadasi yaa uu aqrinaysa
?

Trending

Latest posts