White men get all the women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick and tired of white men getting all the attention from women. If I was white I would be flooding with attention from 10/10 women, yet since im african I have to pick up leftovers of what the white man doesn't want/ Back when I was in college, I took a class with this 10/10 somali girl. She was so beautiful we were talking together, I wanted to go out with her so bad. Yet this white guy in my class started flirting with her, then all of a sudden she lost all interest with me and ignored me. This showed me that white men can get any girl they please, every girl I went out with or screwed wasn't getting much attention from white men. Just look at these statistics theses are 100% facts, never leave your girl around a white man
article-2511049-198EF34E00000578-3_634x380.jpg

Tbh these statistics seem fake to me. I probably see 10xs more black guys with white girls than anything else. And they don't get the 'fat, ugly white girls' either, nowadays black guys are getting the elite thicc white girls. I don't think white guys are winning tbh most girls think they're neeky and clapped.

Tbh these statistics seem fake to me. I probably see 10xs more black guys with white girls than anything else. And they don't get the 'fat, ugly white girls' either, nowadays black guys are getting the elite thicc white girls. I don't think white guys are winning tbh most girls think they're neeky and clapped.
I've never seen a 9/10 or 10/10 white women with a somali man. Who cares about black men, most people can tell the difference between the two.

I've never seen a 9/10 or 10/10 white women with a somali man. Who cares about black men, most people can tell the difference between the two.
You posted earlier about not getting attention from girls then this post. Go on dating apps it might bring your self esteem up. I get attention from mexican and white chicks on dating apps. I am somali if that makes you feel better about your chances with ajinabi women.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm sick and tired of white men getting all the attention from women. If I was white I would be flooding with attention from 10/10 women, yet since im african I have to pick up leftovers of what the white man doesn't want/ Back when I was in college, I took a class with this 10/10 somali girl. She was so beautiful we were talking together, I wanted to go out with her so bad. Yet this white guy in my class started flirting with her, then all of a sudden she lost all interest with me and ignored me. This showed me that white men can get any girl they please, every girl I went out with or screwed wasn't getting much attention from white men. Just look at these statistics theses are 100% facts, never leave your girl around a white manView attachment 57907
Mustafa Hassan! I've missed you my brother!

You posted earlier about not getting attention from girls then this post. Go on dating apps it might bring your self esteem up. I get attention from mexican and white chicks on dating apps. I am somali if that makes you feel better about your chances with ajinabi women.

Actually it's the other way round, he was bragging and i quote " His thick self" gets all the attention compared to tall semi muscular white men.

And now he is complaining that white men get all the attention :pachah1:

Actually it's the other way round, he was bragging and i quote " His thick self" gets all the attention compared to tall semi muscular white men.

And now he is complaining that white men get all the attention :pachah1:
Well there was another post after that where he complained. Now this. 3 total. Thick kulaha he got ass. @Yungmulababy23 stay out of prison

Sxb all your posts are cringy and depressing are you going through some shit? Is it about not getting laid? cause they got dating apps nowadays for the socially awkward people.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxb all your posts are cringy and depressing are you going through some shit? Is it about not getting laid? cause they got dating apps nowadays for the socially awkward people.
If he's Mustafa Hassan and he starts going all black pill, then trust me, it's gonna get REAL entertaining here in SSPOT.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I agree .this girl i badly wanted to screw(not serious gf) i have been dating her for 2 months and no wet dik yet when this Arab guy showed interest it took him 24 hours to fun her.lost interest in Somali black girls and switched to Arab girls.any black women will spread her legs faster if the guy is white/Asian but black man has to impress her harder

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As long as you're a catch yourself, you should be able to rise above racial hierarchies. If you're a bum and Somali, don't expect anyone to be interested. Talk about a deadly combination. :drakekidding:

Now before anyone brings this up, black men can get away with being bums, since they are sometimes a fetisch to some. Somali guys with their skinny asses don't have that luxury. Work on yourself sxb and don't fret over white men. You'll be fine. :icon lol:

Nah fam dating apps don't work unless you are like an instagram model

As long as you're a catch yourself, you should be able to rise above racial hierarchies. If you're a bum and Somali, don't expect anyone to be interested. Talk about a deadly combination. :drakekidding:

Now before anyone brings this up, black men can get away with being bums, since they are sometimes a fetisch to some. Somali guys with their skinny asses don't have that luxury. Work on yourself sxb and don't fret over white men. You'll be fine. :icon lol:
Come on the statiscs show white men get the most responses. If your a somali guy you can only get 6/10 white women, or a hot somali women who will probably cheat on you.

I agree .this girl i badly wanted to screw(not serious gf) i have been dating her for 2 months and no wet dik yet when this Arab guy showed interest it took him 24 hours to fun her.lost interest in Somali black girls and switched to Arab girls.any black women will spread her legs faster if the guy is white/Asian but black man has to impress her harder
your speaking facts, white men have it easy with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts