White man tells the truth about British White Women in the UK Says Nordic & Eastern European Women are more attractive

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
British girls are ugly NGL and they don't know how to use makeup
Swede girls are terrible with makeup, they just cover their face with a red thing and turn into a new race RED SKIN PEOPLE f@cking retards :silanyolaugh: :damn: they should stick with their white skin really, they need help more than MADOWS self-hate

I don't understand what is interesting about an unattractive man bashing his own women.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you find your own people unattractive, go and marry out in silence.

Note: This is one of the few times an cadaan has said that about their women very publicly. They are so shocked about it, they've invited him to a national talk show. For some demographics, this would be a normal view not worth the attention.

He's one of them guys who struggled to get a girl in the UK so he's attacking them. Once you learn the human behavior you can just figure people out quickly. Man called himself a guru 😆😆 the reason he likes the Russian girls is they give him a chance because he's british.

I don't understand what is interesting about an unattractive man bashing his own women.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you find your own people unattractive, go and marry out in silence.

Note: This is one of the few times an cadaan has said that about their women very publicly. They are so shocked about it, they've invited him to a national talk show. For some demographics, this would be a normal view not worth the attention.
They do say it though, they just don't get the attention as other groups

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

He's a fool but unattractive? No homo but he's rather good-looking. Average at worst.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They have a lot more pride than other demographics in particular. The contrast in values is night and day.

You are confusing liberal cadaan media culture for actual cadaan culture. Most cadaans on the ground are nothing like what their media presents. In fact, most are still quite conservative and have the same views 3rd worlders do and are very candid about it.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're proper showing that you were raised in a non white society. You're behaving like those khaleejis that see white skin and think good looking.

Wtf? Where did this weird shit come from? Slow your roll, sister. I grew up around many cadaans. The Khaleej is more cosmopolitan than your London. It is literally the melting pot liberal cadaans rave on about. Some of my closest friends growing up were cadaan. And no, I don't particularly have a liking for their looks as a group. Stop making weird assumptions. He's a pretty normal to okay looking saxiib. I stand by that. There's no need to go weird psychologist on my ass cos I don't agree that he's ugly or something.

Apollo

VIP

No homo, but he looks average for his peer group (white men). If you find him extremely unattractive than their may be a racial bias going on or something, perhaps you don't find any white men attractive?

By the way, this is a long standing meme that British women are supposedly unattractive vs continental European women. He didn't come up with that idea himself, heard it many times before.

Trending