White guy with Asian girlfriend gets bullied/threatened on the Taiwan Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he's talking rubbish. Somalis producing mixed kids is very small %. Don't let his anecdotes fool you. Asian women being with white men is a gazillion times higher than Somalis being with white or madow men/women.

Asian women have an uncontrollable thirst for white genitals.

I know they are minority, but my reaction is based on the context of what I said and his reply, also these minorities of lost women tend to spoil for the rest of good Somali women. Besides if you think they are such a small number thats mainly because of the small population of Somalis in comparison with the Asians, however if they was data to compares the numbers like for like i am sure you will be in for a surprise.

Nah he's talking rubbish. Somalis producing mixed kids is very small %. Don't let his anecdotes fool you. Asian women being with white men is a gazillion times higher than Somalis being with white or madow men/women.

Asian women have an uncontrollable thirst for white genitals.

Saaxiib no offence you are an Atheist probably never stepped inside a mosque so you wouldn't know.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Saaxiib no offence you are an Atheist probably never stepped inside a mosque so you wouldn't know.

Show me statistics for somali-white marriages that support your claim.

Anecdotes means very little. It's stupid to even compare it to the rate in which Asian women marry white men.

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Saaxiib if they are scum race, i wonder what we are?:mjcry:

"There is evidence...." :mjlol:

Where?

Show me statistics for somali-white marriages that support your claim.

Anecdotes means very little. It's stupid to even compare it to the rate in which Asian women marry white men.

:cryinglaughsmiley:Chill im just fucking with ya! Somali women are majority loyal and proud. That Caadan revert phenomena must be a UK limited thing.

To busy Seeing many somalis from North America and UK ing about it. So i had to crack a joke.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooool

About damn time the indhoyar men spoke up. Their women are worshipping cadaan men.

I actually laughed.

He's right, the guy is not cute at all. lol

Chinese people are the biggest white worshipers, they even change their names and have plastic eye surgery just to fit in and look the part, also they tend to be extremely prejudiced and racist to dark skinned people. They are total scum of a race, no wonder their women are getting by screwed whites.

I could use that exact same line of thinking to degrade any other race of people. You using a few examples proves nothing.

And Africans/Horn Africans are just as racist towards Chinese people as the Chinese people are to them. It goes both ways.

I could use that exact same line of thinking to degrade any other race of people. You using a few examples proves nothing.

And Africans/Horn Africans are just as racist towards Chinese people as the Chinese people are to them. It goes both ways.

I agree, generalising is not good but from personal experience all my dealing with Chinese people whether in universities, workplace or even Chinese restaurants has the majority of times been negative. They always have snobbish attitudes towards people of colour, but to the white man, them and indians always suck up to them like they are some sort of angel.

Asian male finally takes the stand against Cadaan male, thought I would never see the day. This Asian lad sees through all the bullshit and lies of the Cadaan guy. The only reason White guys travel to Asia is to smash Asian women; they couldn’t care less about Asian culture, society, history and their development. But Asian people deserve it in a kind of way, their white ass kissing has become back to haunt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts