White guy with Asian girlfriend gets bullied/threatened on the Taiwan Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

It's a scam he keeps pushing the white guy to hit him, obviously so he can sue him and take him to court.

its refreshing to see a cadaan guy in this position :ehh::qri8gs7:
kim jong un wouldn't dare to call his girl a in front of him if he wasn't so effeminate tho .

It's no suprise Asian women are known throughout the world for their White Man Worshipping. I Support the Ching Chong Dude :nvjpqts: Glad to see these Effeminate Asian dudes stepping up for once.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I just finished the whole video.

1. Asian women are such white men worshippers. That white dude is ugly as f*ck but his white skin elevates him to a 9/10 in the eyes of Asian women. They are the biggest self haters.

2. The Asian guy is an insecure . He wouldn't talk like that on a London tube cos he wouldn't have the backing of the commuters like he has now if shit went down.

3. Its funny to see white people get get a taste of their own medicine when they go abroad.

S

syntax

Then the whole train full of indhoyars would jump you, and at the end you will get blamed for it cos you're a foreigner.
Lol at indhoyars jumping another nigga. Before you tell me about Asian thugs and how hard they are, these r just regular indhoyar folks. They ain't gone do jack shit but watch. It's not even just Asians, most people these days are bystanders.

I agree with @Tokio though. I might not be interest in women or ever have a girlfriend, but I would never in my life let that fucktard get away with it. Idc if the cops bag me that nigga is catching as many snuffs as I physically can give him. It's a straight on site ting wallahi U gotta be a big ass pussy to stand there and take shit from another dude disrespecting ur girl. Shiit I wanna go fight someone now this shit making me mad af haha

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
IA it just me or the guy himself don't look thoroughly cadaan

Chinese people are the biggest white worshipers, they even change their names and have plastic eye surgery just to fit in and look the part, also they tend to be extremely prejudiced and racist to dark skinned people. They are total scum of a race, no wonder their women are getting by screwed whites.

They are total scum of a race, no wonder their women are getting by screwed whites.

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Saaxiib if they are scum race, i wonder what we are?:mjcry:

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/july/55...nity_a_cause_for_celebration_not_concern.aspx

There is evidence of an increase in Somali women choosing and preferring White Male Muslim converts to Islam compared to their Male Somali counterparts. On speaking with some young Somali Women, one told me “Many Somali girls are choosing white converts to Islam as they are more practicing than most of Somali men these days.”

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Saaxiib if they are scum race, i wonder what we are?:mjcry:

Sxb sii hun ba ii gashey you flipped on me nicely I cant even come back from this

I would just walk away and take my L for this one :snoop:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sxb sii hun ba ii gashey you flipped on me nicely I cant even come back from this

I would just walk away and take my L for this one :snoop:

Nah he's talking rubbish. Somalis producing mixed kids is very small %. Don't let his anecdotes fool you. Asian women being with white men is a gazillion times higher than Somalis being with white or madow men/women.

Asian women have an uncontrollable thirst for white genitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts