White incel compares women to children

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I thought the incel was a member of SSpot for a second :damn:he looks like he hasn’t showered for months
and the cadaan fat feminist looks like she’s killed many men :dead:

Muji

VIP
The cadan incel is better than the Somali incel. Because the Somali incel looks to the cadaan incel for ideas and leadership.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The cadan incel is better than the Somali incel. Because the Somali incel looks to the cadaan incel for ideas and leadership.
Always hating on Somali men. I'll have you know our incels incorporated your religion into their ideology and I haven't seen an cadaan man do that:ufdup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What, there are actually Somali incels? Islamic incels yes. But Somali?!

I know that traditionally Somali parents keep asking their sons I have found a wife for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I don't think a Somali incel even actually exist. That's a white community issue. I've never heard of Somali incels except on here which are promoted by trolls.

Last edited:
I know many Somali parents asking their sons I have found a wife for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I don't think a Somali incel even actually exist. That's a white community issue. I've never heard of Somali incels except on here which are promoted by trolls.

I completely agree. Knowles is a dedicated troll lol.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The women talked about the unfair personal experiences they go through

Incel; I have studied evolutionary biology. I know you more than you know yourselves

:bell:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I know that traditionally Somali parents keep asking their sons I have found many wives for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I was wondering about this too. I've never actually seen it in real life and I didn't even know it existed. If they weren't Muslim they'd just do it with cadaan women.

My only real reference for this is a few of the dudes here and sometimes I suspect they're just @Knowles because of their stupdu nature. Namely geeljire_madaxweyne.

Most incels are white, so....

White men can't be incel, they conquered the world and benefited so much from white supermacy that the ones who claim they are probably in the closet s, or just racists because every non-white female in the world dreams about having half-white babies.

Never met an actual somali incel. Some somalis have incel-like ideas, but if they really wanted to could get laid. In fact being islamic nowadays makes you incel adjacent, and we know being muslim is the antithesis of inceldom.

White men can't be incel, they conquered the world and benefited so much from white supermacy that the ones who claim they are probably in the closet s, or just racists because every non-white female in the world dreams about having half-white babies.
iu