• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

White ***** compares women to children

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I thought the ***** was a member of SSpot for a second :damn:he looks like he hasn’t showered for months
and the cadaan fat feminist looks like she’s killed many men :dead:

Muji

VIP
The cadan ***** is better than the Somali *****. Because the Somali ***** looks to the cadaan ***** for ideas and leadership.

Yukon_Niner

The next worst thing since Bogans on Ice
The cadan ***** is better than the Somali *****. Because the Somali ***** looks to the cadaan ***** for ideas and leadership.
Always hating on Somali men. I'll have you know our *****s incorporated your religion into their ideology and I haven't seen an cadaan man do that:ufdup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What, there are actually Somali *****s? Islamic *****s yes. But Somali?!
I know that traditionally Somali parents keep asking their sons I have found a wife for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I don't think a Somali ***** even actually exist. That's a white community issue. I've never heard of Somali *****s except on here which are promoted by trolls.

Last edited:
I know many Somali parents asking their sons I have found a wife for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I don't think a Somali ***** even actually exist. That's a white community issue. I've never heard of Somali *****s except on here which are promoted by trolls.
I completely agree. Knowles is a dedicated troll lol.

The women talked about the unfair personal experiences they go through

*****; I have studied evolutionary biology. I know you more than you know yourselves

:bell:

Yukon_Niner

The next worst thing since Bogans on Ice
I know that traditionally Somali parents keep asking their sons I have found many wives for you and they mostly decline it because they're too busy with their university or not ready to marry yet and ending up finding a wife by themselves.

I was wondering about this too. I've never actually seen it in real life and I didn't even know it existed. If they weren't Muslim they'd just do it with cadaan women.

My only real reference for this is a few of the dudes here and sometimes I suspect they're just @Knowles because of their stupdu nature. Namely geeljire_madaxweyne.

Most *****s are white, so....
White men can't be *****, they conquered the world and benefited so much from white supermacy that the ones who claim they are probably in the closet ******s, or just racists because every non-white female in the world dreams about having half-white babies.

Never met an actual somali *****. Some somalis have *****-like ideas, but if they really wanted to could get laid. In fact being islamic nowadays makes you ***** adjacent, and we know being muslim is the antithesis of *****dom.