White British Woman's Husband of 10 years packed up and left to Iraq. Wonder what hes up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this is the thing with cadaans one minute your all lovey dovey for 20 years the next up and go and leave you to some next adventure. I remember this cadaan woman who was married for more than 30 years up and left her husband for a west african fob they got married in africa and as soon as he arrived europe left her ass

this is the thing with cadaans one minute your all lovey dovey for 20 years the next up and go and leave you to some next adventure. I remember this cadaan woman who was married for more than 30 years up and left her husband for a west african fob they got married in africa and as soon as he arrived europe left her ass

The guy is not cadaan.

Thanks Kobe, Somalispot's own Twitter-Land correspondence. We kindly ask you to post more of Somalis beefing, ajnabi's hating on us tweets because no one here cares about Ali who went missing to visit Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf, Iraq for Shia Umra.

myy bad but cadaanka iska ilaali still.

Sigmund

What you illustrated above doesn't happen to Somalis miyaa? We have middle aged Somali women on FB Live accusing their husbands of every kind of ………….. Don't make it a racial thing because infidelity happens across all races and peoples.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sigmund

What you illustrated above doesn't happen to Somalis miyaa? We have middle aged Somali women on FB Live accusing their husbands of every kind of ………….. Don't make it a racial thing because infidelity happens across all races and peoples.
im not making it racial thing i know everyrace have their weird bad apples but cadaans are well known to do all sort of things do you see somalis eat feaces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts