White boy gets finessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girls are so arrogant these days. Lots of them think they are hot shit when they are a solid 5 at most. It's because of shit like this and brain-dead men in general showering them with attention that some girls think so highly of themselves. When will men ever learn?
:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Some girls are so arrogant these days. Lots of them think they are hot shit when they are a solid 5 at most. It's because of shit like this and brain-dead men in general showering them with attention that some girls think so highly of themselves. When will men ever learn?
:gucciwhat:
Why are always you so extra

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I always use the Queen B herself as my profile image, and you ask why I act so extra?
:ohreally:
Lol you admire a pro black panther African American woman yet you hate African Americans:holeup:

Black women always imitated but never duplicated:ehh:

Lol you admire a pro black panther African American woman yet you hate African Americans:holeup:

Black women always imitated but never duplicated:ehh:
I admire her work as an artist. She has an amazing presence on stage during her performances. But I don't imitate madow women like her. If she was truly as black power as you think she is, this woman would wear her natural hair instead of weaves to look more white.
:mjlol:
Just because madows invented shit like hip hop, doesn't mean everyone who listens to it wants to be black. If they actually loved their own women, how come light-skinned, almost white looking women like Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki, or Cardi only get famous? They are self-hating to the max. Who's jealous of African Americans, much less their aggressive women?
:lolbron:

I admire her work as an artist. She has an amazing presence on stage during her performances. But I don't imitate madow women like her. If she was truly as black power as you think she is, this woman would wear her natural hair instead of weaves to look more white.
Just because madows invented shit like hip hop, doesn't mean everyone who listens to it wants to be black. If they actually loved their own women, how come light-skinned, almost white looking women like Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki, or Cardi only get famous? They are self-hating to the max. Who's jealous of African Americans, much less their aggressive women?
This sums up my view on bkack people

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Black culture is universal thanks to hiphop. Even people from small countries are obsessed with black music and shows. You are a prime example of people who are obsessed with black culture. You wish you were pretty as Beyoncé :trumpsmirk:Chill no with your colonial mentality, there are plenty of darkskined people who are famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending