Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Why is that?
1625766808006.png
1625766914803.png

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
Americans are more vain. British are lazy.

Which I don't understand since we have free everything.

That's exactly it.

In the UK if you don't have straight teeth it means you probably weren't that bothered by it.
In the US if you don't have straight teeth you're considered poor, it's a status symbol.

No I’m american and I have visited London, it’s not even close British are much more attractive than Americans. They are thinner and are more fashionable. In Ohio Cadaans are :susp:maybe the ones in Miami or Los Angeles look better

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well Brits are brits,

American cadaans are mutts mixed with english, french, Scandinavian, italian, icelandic, irish, russian, and about every european group. For example minnesota is mainly inhabited by Germans and Scandinavians.

Xoxoxo

VIP
That’s because Americans are of mixed heritage. They tend to have a load off different European ancestry.

No I’m american and I have visited London, it’s not even close British are much more attractive than Americans. They are thinner and are more fashionable. In Ohio Cadaans are :susp:maybe the ones in Miami or Los Angeles look better
Because London is an international city, and there’s lot more Europeans

Theo is Greek, I bet Alex has some Swedish in him, you need to admit on Average brits are ugly and they are known for that in the European world
Yes, the brits are one of the fattest compared to other Europeans and uglier, but the original question compared to Americans…and they are even fatter

Trending