While REIKO & her ilk belittle us Faaraxs there’s a GORGEOUS VILLAGE xaliimo crying for a FARAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Seems like she lives in Caabudwaaq

@Reiko just look at this drop dead gorgeous xaliimo that is distraught over us upright men faaraxs. We are very much desired back home. Don’t need you when we can get her :mjlol:
:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: You just don’t wanna see it.

It is available
No it’s not.

Wha

@Reiko just look at this drop dead gorgeous xaliimo that is distraught over us upright men faaraxs. We are very much desired back home. Don’t need you when we can get her :mjlol:
Thanks for fixing the link.

What the actual f***? What’s wrong with Somalis back home? Where’s the xishood? This is disgustingly embarrassing!

Ufff

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No it’s not.

Wha

Thanks for fixing the link.

What the actual f***? What’s wrong with Somalis back home? Where’s the xishood? This is disgustingly embarrassing!

Ufff

Hey hey hey! She is in love with a faarax. It’s very romantic.

Meanwhile you out here tinta ka rifeysaa us outstanding faraxs

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Loool

What are you going to do?

Nothing!

Because I run Puntland!
nothing violent sweetheart. im going to give you a tour of bosaso and we will interview people so i can prove to you once and for all to stop your lies and propaganda. your the same person who denied a osman mohamud guy killed the sultaan in the masjid during friday prayer. every one in bosaso knows this guys name and family and where hes hiding. and yet you want to lie. its just sad. you put your tribe before your duty as a muslim to be honest

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7765.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

nothing violent sweetheart. im going to give you a tour of bosaso and we will interview people so i can prove to you once and for all to stop your lies and propaganda. your the same person who denied a osman mohamud guy killed the sultaan in the masjid during friday prayer. every one in bosaso knows this guys name and family and where hes hiding. and yet you want to lie. its just sad. you put your tribe before your duty as a muslim to be honest
You also denied Cali saleban guy killed Abdirashid Ali sharmaarke. My people are too nice, if it was up to me I would have rounded 500 Cali saleban guys and killed them for Abdirashid Ali Sharmaake AUN

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You also denied Cali saleban guy killed Abdirashid Ali sharmaarke. My people are too nice, if it was up to me I would have rounded 500 Cali saleban guys and killed them for Abdirashid Ali Sharmaake AUN

file-20190125-108342-1xg36s8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reer-Bari

read the book written by the daughter of the judge on the case. she said that her father said that the killer was paid and promised a higher position in the government if he killed our president. it was MS behind the killing. they used a cali saleebaan donut to do the job

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

It’s Ramadan. One shouldn’t look at this knowing that your Lord is fully aware of what you do.

Gibiin-Udug

read the book written by the daughter of the judge on the case. she said that her father said that the killer was paid and promised a higher position in the government if he killed our president. it was MS behind the killing. they used a cali saleebaan donut to do the job
Keep on lying! Even during the Ramadan. Don’t you have any shame?

Reer-Bari

Keep on lying! Even during the Ramadan. Don’t you have any shame?
okay if i provide prove. than what. by the way all my cismaan mohamud friends know that he was tricked into killing him. it puplic knowledge. i will provide prove now. give me a second and by the way i alredy made a post about this last year with prove

Very correct

Status
Not open for further replies.