While NN Regime is busy with divisive politics

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
AS niggas are gonna get good amount of weaponry from this raid (f*ck them).

Also 4 commandos from the SNA defected to SL.

Not looking good for Mr Cheese :tocry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AS niggas are gonna get good amount of weaponry from this raid (f*ck them).

Also 4 commandos from the SNA defected to SL.

Not looking good for Mr Cheese :tocry:
This is fake news, its from Bariire attack in 2016 Im not surprised our resident Kenyan is spreading fake terror propaganda I hope Kenyan intelligence is monitoring him.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is fake news, its from Bariire attack in 2016 Im not surprised our resident Kenyan is spreading fake terror propaganda I hope Kenyan intelligence is monitoring him.
Fake news not found in any reliable sources.
"Al-Shabab claimed to have “overrun” the Barire military base. A regional official, who did not want to be named because he was not allowed to speak to the media, said Barire bore the brunt of the attack. Two officials said the militants entered Barire military base without providing further details. The militants have now been pushed out of Barire, an official said."

60 km from Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

VIP
"Al-Shabab claimed to have “overrun” the Barire military base. A regional official, who did not want to be named because he was not allowed to speak to the media, said Barire bore the brunt of the attack. Two officials said the militants entered Barire military base without providing further details. The militants have now been pushed out of Barire, an official said."

60 km from Mogadishu.
They were smoked by SNA Gorgor and were defeated. We have live video.

Inad ka xuntahay wa macquul but SNA is well capable of defending itself.

repo

VIP
They were smoked by SNA Gorgor and were defeated. We have live video.

Inad ka xuntahay wa macquul but SNA is well capable of defending itself.
I disproved your point that it's fake news, they were in the camp and the pictures are real. That's 60 km from Mogadishu, your uncle is a complete failure in every aspect.

TekNiKo

VIP
I disproved your point that it's fake news, they were in the camp and the pictures are real. That's 60 km from Mogadishu, your uncle is a complete failure in every aspect.
The real failure is your uncle Deni who is being bullied by daacish in Galgala lets not forget the brazen AS prison attack in Bosaso few months ago. Worry about your own terrorists

repo

VIP
The real failure is your uncle Deni who is being bullied by daacish in Galgala lets not forget the brazen AS prison attack in Bosaso few months ago. Worry about your own terrorists

The difference is Deni wins. Those prisoners were captured and Daacish has been wiped out.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The difference is Deni wins. Those prisoners were captured and Daacish has been wiped out.

giphy.gif

repo

VIP
He considers 200 AS prisiners being freed from Bosaso central prison a "win" :mjlol:
They weren't 200 and they were captured. This defense mechanism of reaching out for someone to cosign you isn't going to work with me.

Trending

Latest posts