which users here will go to the hellfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
better question maybe is which one who will not, who is the purest muslim that will not enter? i am very excited for day of judgement because wallahi I never missed a prayer and am very observant in my faith, allah is on my mind at least 10 times a day and also excited for that day because it's a day the munaafiqs and the enemies of islam will burn for eternity and those who did not pray and not observing Islam will be justly punished, I am not scared because allah is the most merciful and will see my faithful observance only few thousand ppl on this earth pray 5 times a day forget about other islamic observance

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ridiculous, even the athiest, you can't say they will go to hell... Allah is the most merciful, and you don't know how they will die...

You wanna add another good quality to that list of yours? Don't tell people they are going to hell.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's not your job to judge anyone's afterlife, you should only be more worried about yourself.

Even the most pious and righteous believers have to worry about becoming arrogant in their worship. Because the second you start assume somebody else's position with Allah and start judging them, is the second Shaydan has you in his hamster wheel. You should always check yourself because showing humility and being a humble Muslim is a lifetime job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending