Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Confederation

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Confederation or federalism are the only two realistic choices.

A central government needs bloodshed. Look at China which was once made up of countless clans that dictated states but now is "unified" with han chinese making up 92-94% of its mainland pop. Years of brutal conquest and a final victor, who then rewrote the social fabric of the conquered states to create a homogenous clan/identity. The UN and other nations in the int. community wouldnt allow something like to happen nowadays even if it would get rid of qabil and potentially unify the Somali people :francis:
The chinese are ruled by a top communist and powerful group/party. If anyone dared go against them, they would be silenced. Schools are taughted about how great china is and the west can never infiltrate their system. Also, china owns the world in terms of economics meaning pissing off china is the downfall of your state. Somalis can never equal china unless some war occured killing their pop.

I hate this, but i believe we need a borderline facist national re-awakaning that will unite, and later transistion to other types of stable governance when the fundamental structures are laid. But that would also be too risky imo, because people are not numbers and statistics. It is easy to predict a scenario when you take the people out of the equation, but the somali people are simply very stubborn and too unpredictable.

Maybe the country needs a radical purge of people in power with liabilities before we even discuss what type of governance it needs?

^That was just a suggestion, and does not reflect my ideology

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Communism can work for somalis if u have a dangerous dictator ruling over somalis, but somalis are hard headed.

Baare was a dictator, the MJS had many attempts to over throw him. He used to sleep with his one eye open
They were actually the ones who paved the way for his downfall hence showed the rest of the geeljires that the man could be knocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts