Which pill have you taken on Somalia (Blue pill or Red pill)?

Which Pill?

• Blue Pill

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Red Pill

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigstock-red-pill-blue-pill-concept-on-278354245-990x556.jpg

BLUE PILL

• Somalia’s greatest asset is its people: brave, earnest, Muslim, and best of all, one
  • Somalia will become stable in the near-future—the new generation will bring change
  • Natural resources will make all Somalis rich
  • It’s safe in Somalia now
  • The diaspora will go back to Somalia
  • Somali culture and society is good: it provides a good foundation for a 21st century state

RED PILL

• Somalia’s worst asset is its people: illiterate, tribal, stubborn, unrefined—and worst of all, violent
  • Somalia will be unstable for a long time—just look at the millions of jobless young men who grew up in an environment where violence was normal
  • Natural resources will only feed corrupt elites; if they are ever even dug up
  • Somalia is still very dangerous
  • The diaspora is not going back
  • Somali culture and society cannot support a 21st century state

VixR

Veritas
I don’t like to think of myself as redpilled of anything.

The terminology has been tainted by sets of pseudo realities ppl subscribe to, but the red side represents my view in this case. It’s been 30 yrs.

Today, with Hodan’s murder, someone I actually recognized in a terror attack which also killed many others, I’m in the red.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn't black and white, and this is a complex question.

Fallacious complex questions can be used to artificially restrict what answers can be given to ones that favor the position of the one asking the question. So in this setting, the blue and red pills are a part of this fallacy. There are no blue and red pill in reality.

I don’t like to think of myself as redpilled of anything.

The terminology has been tainted by sets of pseudo realities ppl subscribe to, but the red side represents my view in this case. It’s been 30 yrs.

Today, with Hodan’s murder, someone I actually recognized in a terror attack which also killed many others, I’m in the red.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One was only dead as others are alive and yeah it is a shocker when you know or have met the murdered person

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The black and white pill are the only real options available.

Red pill isn't relevant in Somalia's case since there's no such thing as objective truth there at the moment.

Every warlord, suicide bomber and his grandmother have their own version of reality.

Same reason we're superstitious af.

Seems like we're missing a crucial neocortex update since we split of from the rest of the world.

The only salvation lies in finding some hope within a sea of hopelessness.

Either you give up on Somalia althogether (black pill) or you accept it for what it is and try to make something out of it with what's available (white pill).

Quite a few people on spot picked the black pill and would call themselves Ethiopian or Arab if they could.

Can only think of a single person on spot who seems to have taken the white pill but it could just as well be oxycodone.

VixR

Veritas
The black and white pill are the only real options available.

Red pill isn't relevant in Somalia's case since there's no such thing as objective truth there at the moment.

Every warlord, suicide bomber and his grandmother have their own version of reality.

Same reason we're superstitious af.

Seems like we're missing a crucial neocortex update since we split of from the rest of the world.

The only salvation lies in finding some hope within a sea of hopelessness.

Either you give up on Somalia althogether (black pill) or you accept it for what it is and try to make something out of it with what's available (white pill).

Quite a few people on spot picked the black pill and would call themselves Ethiopian or Arab if they could.

Can only think of a single person on spot who seems to have taken the white pill but it could just as well be oxycodone.
You. Who else?

You present an almost disinterested calm about the state of affairs. You’re always reaching for some answer and you aren’t a hardliner in anything, so they’re unconventional at times. When you are negative, it’s in a matter-of-fact way, as with a malfunctioning neocortex, or some other major or minor flaw that can somehow be worked around despite itself lol. It remains to be seen if this is all to the credit of recreational oxy :icon lol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You. Who else?

You present an almost disinterested calm about the state of affairs. You’re always reaching for some answer and you aren’t a hardliner in anything, so they’re unconventional at times. When you are negative, it’s in a matter-of-fact way, as with a malfunctioning neocortex, or some other major or minor flaw that can somehow be worked around despite itself lol. It remains to be seen if this is all to the credit of recreational oxy :icon lol:

:D was referring to our dear in-house eternal optimist @Jiron.

I personally see the world in both black and white depending on who I come across that day.

However it ain't as dreary as I made it out to be in my last post. Humans are surprisingly adaptive and we might not be able to recognize the next generation of Somalis.

For the worse or better; I stopped caring a while back. I'm only focused on the folks in my life.

As long as that future doesn't affect my interests or development in general, it's a great future to look forward to.

If you can offer me a pill that will give me Superpowers so I can go and hunt down terrorist shabab and their backers I would take it without hesitation.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Having a positive mindset is the key to solving problems, hope has always been the single greatest factor to every civilization that existed, some dared while someone thought it could never be. Never be a defeatist, always be a dreamer :)

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The north has hope, because where there’s a noble dulbahante there’s always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts