Which one

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
So im stuck on which one I want . Right now I have a silver stud but now I want the dangly ones. My friends are useless and no good help atm every one of them are saying they all look nice

so which one
4C2E7CD7-58C1-4F5F-86D2-A2FBCB132813.jpeg
9B23E331-DC9D-4A38-9FC4-49D4783AFE02.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
they look the same. Also whats the point of getting it, do you wear crop tops? The second one is cute I think silver shines more. But if your dark gold looks better 💞💞

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
they look the same. Also whats the point of getting it, do you wear crop tops? The second one is cute I think silver shines more. But if your dark gold looks better 💞💞
Really you think so? And no I don’t wear crop tops that’s some dhoocil shit. You know what ? People rarely see my piercing so it’s quite funny actually. I just like it for myself and I look pretty damn good with it too. I think I might get the silver one

Villainess

Really you think so? And no I don’t wear crop tops that’s some dhoocil shit. You know what ? People rarely see my piercing so it’s quite funny actually. I just like it for myself and I look pretty damn good with it too. I think I might get the silver one
Same shit I was thinking. Lol forgive me for this but I was thinking, she must be crazy if she walks around like dis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but, we do this for ourselves, I’m not trying to please anyone expect me. Yunno? It’s like when men say “you don’t need makeup” man stfu I wear it for myself naclaa you think I’m born with natural blue eyelids or sum? :gaasdrink: :mahubowtf:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Same shit I was thinking. Lol forgive me for this but I was thinking, she must be crazy if she walks around like dis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but, we do this for ourselves, I’m not trying to please anyone expect me. Yunno? It’s like when men say “you don’t need makeup” man stfu I wear it for myself naclaa you think I’m born with natural blue eyelids or sum? :gaasdrink: :mahubowtf:
They think everything we do is for them :ohlord::ohlord:

Villainess

They think everything we do is for them :ohlord::ohlord:
Wallahi, sit down. I wasn’t thinking bout your ass when I was putting on lashes. I’m not thinking “hmm does farax like long or short lashes? Does he like gold highlights?” I’ve seen niqaabis wearing a full face:whoa:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
which one, theres laabo. Hol on what did your hooyo say, did she find out:tacky:
The first one. Funny you ask that actually my hooyo saw my piercing at a wedding through my diraac:jcoleno: I managed to hide it from her for a year thank god but it was that one time that I slipped. She doesn’t like it at all but she let me keep it. Everytime she sees it she says “sidan ma nolool baa”.

Trending