Which one of your sisters are in this video? Own up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmao I saw you big it up in another thread, I listened to it. It's w/e I way prefer that ignant american music

I don't know what it is about UK rap & grime, but 80% of it just puts me off

Blame their fathers, not their brothers. They're the ones that are suppoed to raise them.

According to this, Somalis have the highest rate of single mothers in the UK. Higher than even Jamaicans.

a56a6abb-f254-4bc6-a089-699c5492de0a-jpeg.41377

Those stats don't show the truth. Most UK Somali households are "single-parent" for welfare reasons. But you are right, these losers keep having kids then don't bother to raise them properly. The boys are just as bad. I've seen brothers sitting in a Shisha spot where their own sisters are being shukaansied by ajnabis.

World

VIP
Those stats don't show the truth. Most UK Somali households are "single-parent" for welfare reasons. But you are right, these losers keep having kids then don't bother to raise them properly. The boys are just as bad. I've seen brothers sitting in a Shisha spot where their own sisters are being shukaansied by ajnabis.
Nah lol i've never heard of that happening before :yloezpe::yloezpe:

but they grew up broken households so it's no surprise the girls are as fucked up as the guys.

Bro if this is actually true which I hope not then I’m not claiming Somali anymore.

From now on my qabiil will be my ethnicity :ohlord:

Nah it's not as widespread as people make it out to be. However, Salafis, welfare and freshies have ruined the Somali community in Europe. There are plenty of decent hardworking bros and sisters though.

Bro if this is actually true which I hope not then I’m not claiming Somali anymore.

From now on my qabiil will be my ethnicity :ohlord:
When somalia develops we need to be anti foreigners like japan (only tourists may visit for a stated period) other than that we seriously need to choose only the cream of the crop from the diaspora to grant citizenship to. We need to make sure these s and their families are left to dilute themselves in the west and they must never bring their niggerish ways to our country once we have built it up.

I warn you brothers Greater somalia must only give citizenship to the best and most qaulified, who can actually contribute to the dream. Once things get better you will see people all flocking like parasites (similar to dubai) there will be ratchet traitorous somali families returning with their daughters and drug dealer sons and indians and pakis who are broke and looking for cheap manual labour. I will make a thread about the strict immigration process for greater somalia as i am sure that many of you will have varied opinions on this topic.

Blame their fathers, not their brothers. They're the ones that are suppoed to raise them.

According to this, Somalis have the highest rate of single mothers in the UK. Higher than even Jamaicans.

a56a6abb-f254-4bc6-a089-699c5492de0a-jpeg.41377

source? anybody can make up a pie-chart like that.

Muji

VIP
Why do our women feel the need to niggerise themselves? why can't they be smart and beautiful like asian women and not themselves out to apes and pig/cavemen hybrids?

:faysalwtf::drakewtf::snoop:

Men like you are disturbing

You see women through the lense of two archetypes.

The fallen who’s use is only for sexual gratification

Or

Childlike creatures who need you to protect them and make decisions for.

Were you raised with sisters?

Say wallahi, what a tramp.

Or

Yes and my sister would never perform the negroid mating call. I was lamenting our luck that our women are nothing like Asian women, who are as quiet as a mouse and never make their race look bad.

Or

Do you even know what I'm trying to say or are you on a sjw march again?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Muslamic women are weird especially the Somali ones, they wanna have fun and be freaks yet they wanna keep wearing that towel

You can’t be a ratchet and pious you gotta chose one.

Humans are contradictory. Many Muslims are and aren't pious.
Yet you wouldn't know when you see them.
You have non-hijabis who are more pious than women with the appropriate garb.
Bearded folk in thobes who'd do heinous things in private whereas the boy wearing supreme is getting tons of ajar for his small deeds.
Apply that vice versa and it still works.

When somalia develops we need to be anti foreigners like japan (only tourists may visit for a stated period) other than that we seriously need to choose only the cream of the crop from the diaspora to grant citizenship to. We need to make sure these s and their families are left to dilute themselves in the west and they must never bring their niggerish ways to our country once we have built it up.

I warn you brothers Greater somalia must only give citizenship to the best and most qaulified, who can actually contribute to the dream. Once things get better you will see people all flocking like parasites (similar to dubai) there will be ratchet traitorous somali families returning with their daughters and drug dealer sons and indians and pakis who are broke and looking for cheap manual labour. I will make a thread about the strict immigration process for greater somalia as i am sure that many of you will have varied opinions on this topic.
Someone said this: "you guys need thinkers to rebuild your country not someone who have an identity crisis trying so hard to be like African Americans"

Very true statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending