which one of y'all posted this on r/somalia?

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.44.02 AM.png

:russ::russ::russ::lolbron: fess up!

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
that's not my writing style 💀
You should be able to tell immediately since your one of my biggest fans on here that its not me.
I'm disappointed in your lack of discernment:stopit:

I haven't made any posts disparaging wannabe arabs/mathows on here why would I do it on reddit :wtf:
I don’t read your comments 😂 it’s always too long and it comes as passive aggressive like woman 😂 be more direct like fuckin man for once 😂

I don’t read your comments 😂 it’s always too long and it comes as passive aggressive like woman 😂 be more direct like fuckin man for once 😂
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I'm always direct :dead:

your the one that's always @ing me in threads expecting me to figure out what you mean because of how passive aggressive and indirect you are when you can just say it directly instead :faysalwtf:
I still don't know what half your @'s were about 💀

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I'm always direct :dead:

your the one that's always @ing me in threads expecting me to figure out what you mean because of how passive aggressive and indirect you are when you can just say it directly instead :faysalwtf:
I still don't know what half your @ were about 💀
Cause when I tag you, you always start writing a whole paragraphs 😂 it just fascinate me although most of the time I don’t even bother reading it.

Cause when I tag you, you always start writing a whole paragraphs 😂 it just fascinate me although most of the time I don’t even bother reading it.
I don't think I respond in paragraphs to you tho :hmm:
especially when you just tag me and nothing else. I just ask why I was tagged