Votes: 18 60.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
For what?

Career opportunities? Best play to raise kids? Living standards? Weather?

New Zealand has a similar weather as Seattle. Raining 7 days out 10 and 3 days of absolute perfection.

Major Canadian cities are the worst place to raise kids as a Somali unless you move out the bigger cities. Canadians are nice asf ...Maybe a bit too nice... similar to Minnesota.

Weather sucks though.

Australia... Nope

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
For what?

Career opportunities? Best play to raise kids? Living standards? Weather?

New Zealand has a similar weather as Seattle. Raining 7 days out 10 and 3 days of absolute perfection.

Major Canadian cities are the worst place to raise kids as a Somali unless you move out the bigger cities. Canadians are nice asf ...Maybe a bit too nice... similar to Minnesota.

Weather sucks though.

Australia... Nope
I have family there and mi parents want to move too they are just waiting on me to finish studies. Only we cant decide which one of these countries to go too. I dont give 2 xaar about weather I am used to the cold weather ana waso. Are there many job opportunities in these countries like Hydraulic and Structural engineering? What about opening a business in these countries. Is the tax high? How about healthcare I know its not as good as Europe. Ive been looking at Canada not so bad living costs

upload_2019-7-29_2-13-58.png

VixR

Veritas
Secret answer D) The United States.

Us Americans have a positive impression of Canada. My friend who’s grown up in New Zealand/Australia had nothing but good things to say.

If you want a nice relaxing life, good welfare, not too much ambition go to Australia or Canada government will take care of you but High taxes though. If you want an isolated life go to new Zealand. If you want to make money and hustle go to USA, very affordable. Do not go to USA if you do not work you will become homeless.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I have family there and mi parents want to move too they are just waiting on me to finish studies. Only we cant decide which one of these countries to go too. I dont give 2 xaar about weather I am used to the cold weather ana waso. Are there many job opportunities in these countries like Hydraulic and Structural engineering? What about opening a business in these countries. Is the tax high? How about healthcare I know its not as good as Europe. Ive been looking at Canada not so bad living costs

View attachment 76399

Plenty of opportunities for those fields in all three.

New Zealand healthcare is free or subsidized but comes at costs for non citizens. That's all I know about New Zealand.

Canada and Australia have similar systems. Both gratis but I've heard horror stories about the Australian system and I assume Canada like with all universal healthcare systems is the same (crappy service and long waiting lists).

Not sure about the private healthcare offerings.

Why limit yourself to English speaking countries? Why not go back to Ethiopia?

CaliTedesse

VIP
If you want a nice relaxing life, good welfare, not too much ambition go to Australia or Canada government will take care of you but High taxes though. If you want an isolated life go to new Zealand. If you want to make money and hustle go to USA, very affordable. Do not go to USA if you do not work you will become homeless.
No no I have ambition and drive walle bille alxamdullilah for that I want healthcare for mi parents. Dude working is in my blood I cant do nothing I have to work.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Plenty of opportunities for those fields in all three.

New Zealand healthcare is free or subsidized but comes at costs for non citizens. That's all I know about New Zealand.

Canada and Australia have similar systems. Both gratis but I've heard horror stories about the Australian system and I assume Canada like with all universal healthcare systems is the same (crappy service and long waiting lists).

Not sure about the private healthcare offerings.

Why limit yourself to English speaking countries? Why not go back to Ethiopia?
LMFAOOO brother I want to go to Africa but my parents dont want to I believe biggest opportunity is there.

CaliTedesse

VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkk according to these cadaans in comments Canada waa hellhole acudibillah???

CaliTedesse

VIP
Secret answer D) The United States.

Us Americans have a positive impression of Canada. My friend who’s grown up in New Zealand/Australia had nothing but good things to say.
How is tax in USA ?

It doesn't matter where you live if you're a real go-getter, but I would consider Oceanian countries. Rich people move to Australia and New Zeland for good reasons.

No no I have ambition and drive walle bille alxamdullilah for that I want healthcare for mi parents. Dude working is in my blood I cant do nothing I have to work.
To be realistic then I think for you man go to Canada has most relaxed easiest immigration, free health care, just know 50% your income will go to taxes. Forget Australia and USA are similar as it is very hard to get into.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It doesn't matter where you live if you're a real go-getter, but I would consider Oceanian countries. Rich people move to Australia and New Zeland for good reasons.
partially true partially not, where you live does play a part.

VixR

Veritas
How is tax in USA ?
Far less than the other countries listed, but we don’t have universal healthcare. Still, it shouldn’t be too tough to pay for your folks’ healthcare, unless they have bad health and preexisting conditions.

Australia is expensive. My friend is looking into buying property there and the pricing is intense, but at the same time, he says the lifestyle there feels like way less of a rat race than the US. I’m not sure what he means by that, since most big cities are alike. @AussieHustler

CaliTedesse

VIP
To be realistic then I think for you man go to Canada has most relaxed easiest immigration, free health care, just know 50% your income will go to taxes. Forget Australia and USA are similar as it is very hard to get into.
kkkkkkkk comments on Canada told me they work like cabiids but I believe those are the average people without degree. anyone from Canada able to verify this. Do yall work like cabiids kkkkk?

kkkkkkkk comments on Canada told me they work like cabiids but I believe those are the average people without degree. anyone from Canada able to verify this. Do yall work like cabiids kkkkk?
Bro I will be honest with you, immigration is not burger king you cannot pick and choose. All of them are very strict unless you secure a job and get sponsored like the hindi do.