Which of these animals have the strongest bite ?

Animal with the strongest bite is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Hyena

latest

Lion

729px-Just_one_lion.jpg

Tiger

hqdefault.jpg

Dont search for the answer in the internet.

• American alligator. Bite force: 2,125psi. ...
  • Saltwater crocodile. Bite force: 3,700psi. ...
  • Nile crocodile. Bite force: 5,000psi. Distribution: Sub-Saharan Africa.

Compare that to the measly 1000 psi from the hyenas , lions , and tigers :mjlol: this is one of the main reasons why I said f*ck Florida and why it’s so cheap to live there. Between the alligators, crocodiles , panthers , pythons (all types of snakes ) it’s real cheap and Next to water but so much of their wildlife can kill you :mjlol: . Africans got it worse with that Nile crocodile tho :francis:

There is this show,this cadan gets bit by insects like wasps,fire ants e.t.c to find out which one has the most painfull bite

You can start your own show lose an arm or leg,then post a video explaining how powerfull the bite was
Or we can just google the answer

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Well hyenas have a stronger bite force than lions or tigers even though hyena weighs only 140lb. male lions can weigh up to 500lb and tigers-670lb.
Hyena is actually seen as a dumb animal in Somali culture

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Idk but I know 2 animals with stronger bites than all 3 of those. Reer Florida be getting fucked up by them sometimes :mjlol:
Reer Florida Can’t even be fully safe in their backyards. Alligators be crawling into backyards and shit. Even lakes got alligators there. They even dealing with snakes too. f*ck Florida

I plan on staying away from that state

Waraabe or dhurwaa got the strongest nacala when walking as a group they will feast on your sheep and camel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending