Which is Easy to ilfiltrate Religion or Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe religion is much easier to infiltrate and this has been proven throughout history. Relgions trend to be open toilet where any stranger can come raise up the ranks quickly even when you dont have a singel iota of faith but you have been acting all along.

Even very recently the number of converts who joined and left religions is way too much like the danish guy who helped in killing the Yemen America terrorist or our own Dennis hoening the infamous cheeseandxalwo husband.

But cultures tend not to be open for everyone i for instance i can never try to be maasai or Mongolian or even reer konfuur as the culture won’t allow me to assimilate as a permanent member of the group.

Everyone throughout history stuck to their own people amd culture,there are diff tribes or ethnicities in pakistan,they are all muslims but stay in their owncommunity,turkey doesnt care if kurds are muslims they hate each other
Arabs are mostly muslims but they have tribes
Europeans have been killing each other for centuries and they are all christians,eritrea and habesh are both christians but they hate each other

The odd ones out are somalis they have the same culture,language,religion but clans matter more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts