Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, that is a really unpleasant thing to say about women. I think u could have worded ur post better, please avoid using such terms to describe women. :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
women like being degraded like this. Trust me. :russsmug:

Idk about that supz, no ones like being degraded, I don't think u will approve of ur loved ones being called such repulsive names, because I wouldn't too. :)

Ina adeer don’t leave. Positivity baan rabna. :meleshame:

Thank you Gambar, I always appreciate positive feedback, it makes me feel wanted here, I won't as long as posters like u exist here :)

@Jiron is fake. He's a troll.

Hey boqol,

I not on sspot to disrupt the forum, calling me a troll is like someone breaking in to ur car and leaving behind a $100 bill in ur glove compartment. Basically my goal is to spread positivity here, so that we can grow as a community. :)

Idk about that supz, no ones like being degraded, I don't think u will approve of ur loved ones being called such repulsive names, because I wouldn't too. :)

Thank you Gambar, I always appreciate positive feedback, it makes me feel wanted here, I won't as long as posters like u exist here :)

Hey boqol,

I not on sspot to disrupt the forum, calling me a troll is like someone breaking in to ur car and leaving behind a $100 bill in ur glove compartment. Basically my goal is to spread positivity here, so that we can grow as a community. :)
I of course wouldn't like my sisters or mother being called such vulgar words. But girls have admitted to me that they like being called such names. They sexually get off to being dominated. Be it physically or mentally.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Its just slang my nigga take your antidepressants and chill.

I understand u did not mean it to be offensive, but someone who is not trained in the art of slang can interpret it differently. Thank you for clarifying ur point, I would still recommend universal respective terms :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I of course wouldn't like my sisters or mother being called such vulgar words. But girls have admitted to me that they like being called such names. They sexually get off to being dominated. Be it physically or mentally.

Do u mean in private? I understand when two people who are intimate behind closed doors spice up their relationship by role playing. I think that is normal, but I don't think anyone likes that in public, it's very hurtful. :)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Indian girls and east asian girls are perhaps the ugliest race of girls in the world after Madows

So back to

Hey boqol,

So back to the real topic here what is your favourite flavour of hoe jiron?

Do u mean in private? I understand when two people who are intimate behind closed doors spice up their relationship by role playing. I think that is normal, but I don't think anyone likes that in public, it's very hurtful. :)
I doubt OP calls girls these girls such terms whilst strolling the streets. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts