Which ethnic group is committing crimes in sweden

GemState

36/21
VIP
Muslim 1st gen immigrants are mostly responsible, that includes Arabs, Somalis, Afghans, etc.

Swedish policymakers are ultimately to blame though, they've taken in too many refugees who have an entirely different religion and culture and moved them all into a few concentrated areas, it was obvious what would happen.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Swedes. Those niggas rape like its nobodys business. It's in their culture and blood those guys used to go to Britain and rape and pillage all they wanted and now they can't.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

It’s a flip of a coin I’m just gonna guess it’s probably Reer Zoo. I really hope I’m wrong though. On a side note we really need to fix our reputation. The other day i think I saw it on Twitter “What’s the first thing you think of Country X”

Brazil: Lovely beaches etc
India: Good Food etc
Somalia: Al Shabab, Pirates etc :mjcry:

ArabS, but we do have some Löst somali souls. We have free university undication and you get paid to study while you are high school. Some people are just sick

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Muslim 1st gen immigrants are mostly responsible, that includes Arabs, Somalis, Afghans, etc.

Swedish policymakers are ultimately to blame though, they've taken in too many refugees who have an entirely different religion and culture and moved them all into a few concentrated areas, it was obvious what would happen.
Limiting immigration is good for immigrants that are already settled. However an immigrant can't say that cause of how it will look like.

Trending

Latest posts