Which DNA company goes back more than 500 years?

I want to take a DNA test wich will show me my haplogroup and that will go more than 500 years, For the people who toke one what hapologroup did u get?

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Are his ancestors from South Asia? It says 6-8 generations South Asia. What’s meant by that?
that the South Asian DNA was from 6-8 generations ago. so basically one of his somali ancestors mated with a South Asian 6-8 generations ago

i have uncles who are half yibir (my grandfather other wife), Masha allah.
Finally some yibir taking the dna test.
you live in the Us right? if so 23andme is actually free for Somalis but they going store your dna in their collection and stuff https://www.23andme.com/global-genetics/
i have uncles who are half yibir (my grandfather other wife), Masha allah.
Finally some yibir taking the dna test.
you live in the Us right? if so 23andme is actually free for Somalis but they going store your dna in their collection and stuff https://www.23andme.com/global-genetics/
Unfortunately I live in Europe but I’ll buying one today

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Bro I suggest you take it, the yibirs origins are unknown the older folks claim that you guys were originally jews but I highly doubt it. Taking this test will help us a lot more than you think it will bro. It will uncover a lot of myths and bring the truth to light.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro I suggest you take it, the yibirs origins are unknown the older folks claim that you guys were originally jews but I highly doubt it. Taking this test will help us a lot more than you think it will bro. It will uncover a lot of myths and bring the truth to light.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My grandfather who died at the age of 96 said that we are originally Palestinian and from a tribe called Banu Hanifa. Our tribe father was called Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed Musa Banu Hanifah and the People who lived that time used to take their tribe names as their last name. But that’s all a myth after my dna results come we will know where we are originally from.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My grandfather who died at the age of 96 said that we are originally Palestinian and from a tribe called Banu Hanifa. Our tribe father was called Sheikh Muhammad Ahmed Musa Banu Hanifah and the People who lived that time used to take their tribe names as their last name. But that’s all a myth after my dna results come we will know where we are originally from.
Every somali clan loves to claim that they were descendants of Arabs. My uncle flew to Yemen before the war to see his “people”.
:russ:
a bunch of Arab dickk riders.

Trending