which diaspora started the "Mali" nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Do Americans or Euro Somalis call themselves "Mali" too? I think this is just the Canadians and UK lot.

When did this start and how do we get rid of this dumb shit? So fucking embarassing and dumb to see these Abdis call themselves after a completely different country in West Africa :noneck:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Don't blame us UK Somalis half these abdis and xalimos are too stupid to even come up with that although now that I think about they'd probably name themselves after a country as well. But it's still probably not us.

Americans Somalis don’t call themselves that, I was shocked few years ago when I saw Somalis calling themselves mali on social media.

some somalis in america do call themselves malis such as the rap group Malitia Mali Mob and they've been called that since like 06

Apollo

VIP
Do Americans or Euro Somalis call themselves "Mali" too? I think this is just the Canadians and UK lot.

When did this start and how do we get rid of this dumb shit? So fucking embarassing and dumb to see these Abdis call themselves after a completely different country in West Africa :noneck:

UK

Never heard it in my country (DE).

There was a ting back then on myspace&bebo where people used to call themselves ''hottest mali in the game'' especially when they were involved around the rap/grime industry. But it was mostly people from the states, and a small ratio from the UK as well, but it was mostly from the states.
I personally think it's embarrassing especially when Mali is another country in Africa where they look like a typical West African on top of that there was a famous gospel singer on BET I remember called Mali Music I believe, it's not that hard to add 2 letters 'S & O'. They need to fix up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts