Which country will you be rooting for in the world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IA they get far aboowe:kendrickcry:
The best players im are mo salah and mohamed el neny i pray they can carry the whole team for a good minute. :mjkkk:
I don't see them moving forward after the round of 16 I mean they'll either face Portugal or Spain so they are screwed El neny is walahi underrated salah gets all the love also trezeguet is a decent player I think he'll join a big team after the world cup:samwelcome:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Lol bro same here real Madrid play against Juventus but I want to get a VIP it's like 300$ :mjlol:
$300 is like the price of a game system :farmajoyaab: is it worth it sxb. IF you got money to spend like that than go ahead.

I’m interested in getting front row seats to a basketball games but those are expensive af

$300 is like the price of a game system :farmajoyaab: is it worth it sxb. IF you got money to spend like that than go ahead.

I’m interested in getting front row seats to a basketball games but those are expensive af
I don't have the money sxb I work part-time I'm really conflicted on one hand I want the vip tickets on the other hand 300 is too much:noneck:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Argentina. Seeing Messi lift that glorious trophy would be a dream come true... No one will dispute that he's the G.O.A.T if he wins the World Cup.
images (17).jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Have you tried to watch American soccer?

I once went to a fc dallas game. It was okay. Tickets were around $30 might go again.

They host some random non American games at the cowboys stadiun as well some I’m interested in going to some of those.

I've been to a Sounders match against the LA Galaxy. Saw the likes of Slippy G, Ashley Cole, Keane etc
We abused Slippy G lol
Sounders have one of the best atmosphere in MLS. It was actually a good game.

Lots of people hate on the MLS but it's getting much better. Obvs older heads coming here for retirements won't stop anytime soon but overall the league is improving.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm rooting for Portugal.

Argentina. Seeing Messi lift that glorious trophy would be a dream come true... No one will dispute that he's the G.O.A.T if he wins the World Cup.
View attachment 47512
That midget won't win shit. Overhyped, rinsed out midget.

The real G.O.A.T CR7 will take home the World Cup and Ballon D'or.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm rooting for Portugal.

That midget won't win shit. Overhyped, rinsed out midget.

The real G.O.A.T CR7 will take home the World Cup and Ballon D'or.
I wonder why does every girl support that waxed and ridiculously gayish ?!!
Is it because of his fake looks??!!

Every genuine football supporter would choose Messi over gaynaldo any day.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder why does every girl support that waxed and ridiculously gayish ?!!
Is it because of his fake looks??!!

Every genuine football supporter would choose Messi over gaynaldo any day. Fan girls
What every girl? I've been supporting CR7 since Man U days in middle school.

Fan girls or not, that midget will choke in the finals as per usual and go home to his short family.

Messi deserves it man, hw is so humble

TeK

Remotely possible as most of his teammates have aged now and could never gell together when they were younger. Brazil is the only South American genuine contender. But they haven’t won in Europe since pele and his magnificent teammate in 1970. They might finish as runners-up.

The good

It’s football and not politics. I know few Anglo Australian friends who always root for Senegal, Ghana or Nigeria and my Chinese Aussie neighbour will be barracking for Egypt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending