Which country will you be rooting for in the world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
C93DBFF7-0337-4371-985F-199128BE1608.jpeg

You idiots can laugh all you want that’s my prediction

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you tried to watch American soccer?

I once went to a fc dallas game. It was okay. Tickets were around $30 might go again.

They host some random non American games at the cowboys stadiun as well some I’m interested in going to some of those.

Columbus crews are the top team in the MLS and I never never never bother attending one game. You know how much their ticket is? $10

The reason I don’t care for them is cause it’s like going to a high basketball game. Their game is so amateurish

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Columbus crews are the top team in the MLS and I never never never bother attending one game. You know how much their ticket is? $10

The reason I don’t care for them is cause it’s like going to a high basketball game. Their game is so amateurish
We got old players coming to mls. Zlatan plays for La galaxy now. I just realized that a couple weeks ago.

Have you tried to watch American soccer?

I once went to a fc dallas game. It was okay. Tickets were around $30 might go again.

They host some random non American games at the cowboys stadiun as well some I’m interested in going to some of those.
I've only been to one soccer match in the US absolute qashin you'd think it's somali children playing not professionals anyways I'm excited cause real Madrid are gonna play next to me next month inshallah I'll get a picture with CR7 :banderas::salute:

Same sis but Egypt plays qashan football Rightnow it's basically park the bus pass to salah I hope they reach the round of 16 though:salute:
IA they get far aboowe:kendrickcry:
The best players im are mo salah and mohamed el neny i pray they can carry the whole team for a good minute. :mjkkk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've only been to one soccer match in the US absolute qashin you'd think it's somali children playing not professionals anyways I'm excited cause real Madrid are gonna play next to me next month inshallah I'll get a picture with CR7 :banderas::salute:
Barcelona faces off against AS Roma near me in July. Tickets are like $50. I am really considering going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending