HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! “WHICH COUNTRY DO U LOVE” YouTube traveler headed to Hargeisa! (Ethiopian said “I love Somalia”. INCREDIBLE!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Can we already guess which country Somalilands would say they hate ?

:jcoleno: Somalia !

Based

VIP
Teenager cushitic warrior diasporas seeing this:
John Cena Wtf GIF by WWE

I don't know about Tanzania but it's obvious why Kenyans hate us, due to Alshabab bombing and terrorising them.

I never hear about Alshabab attacking Ethiopia so why would they hate us as much as Kenyans?

BTW I know this guy would never go to Somalia for his own safety but I wonder what the answers would be if Somalis were asked this question, I'm guessing Ethiopia, Kenya, Israel, maybe America?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These videos are so stupid. As if people will truly say which countries they detest and want to genocide, on camera for the whole world to see.

Based

VIP
When will Somalis realise we aren’t the main characters. If you were expecting them to say Somalia then that says alot about you. Why would an Ethiopian hate Somalia in 2022?

Most Ethiopians and Eritreans tend to only say nice things about us. They rarely hate us, so when Somalis talk about Ethiopians I find it cringe. Most Ethiopians would usually tell me that they feel similar to us as we're Horners and look similar to them.

Most Ethiopians and Eritreans tend to only say nice things about us. They rarely hate us, so when Somalis talk about Ethiopians I find it cringe. Most Ethiopians would usually tell me that they feel similar to us as we're Horners and look similar to them.
Somalis have every right to hate on the imperial state of Ethiopia that currently occupies and treats Somalis like second-class citizens. Not only that but in the mid-2000s Ethiopia invaded Somalia while we were making solid progress. Al-Shabab's surge in power was because of Ethiopias invasion.

Somalis have every right to hate on the imperial state of Ethiopia that currently occupies and treats Somalis like second-class citizens. Not only that but in the mid-2000s Ethiopia invaded Somalia while we were making solid progress. Al-Shabab's surge in power was because of Ethiopias invasion.
There is a difference between the government of Ethiopia and actual Ethiopian people. Half of their citizens or more are below the poverty line and are more concerned about their next meal, than Somalis.

K-M-O

Somali.

The term Horner makes me cringe: as if we do look anything alike or shear any similar culture.

but if we’re to compare ourselves to other Africans: like: Bantus or Khoisans. Then yes they’re close to us in that department.

The term Horner makes me cringe: as if we do look anything alike or shear any similar culture.

but if we’re to compare ourselves to other Africans: like: Bantus or Khoisans. Then yes they’re close to us in that department.
We do like rather similar. That is a given. Foreigners do find it hard at times to distinguish between us.

We do like rather similar. That is a given. Foreigners do find it hard at times to distinguish between us.
We look nothing like Ethiopians and of course they don't hate us, why would they? They humiliated us and colonised our people, not the other way round.

Makes no sense for the winner to be angry.

I don't know about Tanzania but it's obvious why Kenyans hate us, due to Alshabab bombing and terrorising them.

I never hear about Alshabab attacking Ethiopia so why would they hate us as much as Kenyans?

BTW I know this guy would never go to Somalia for his own safety but I wonder what the answers would be if Somalis were asked this question, I'm guessing Ethiopia, Kenya, Israel, maybe America?
I think this guy may go to Somaliland eventually, I wonder if he asked them this question, maybe they would say Somalia is the country they hate the most :mjlol:

They do not have somalis/Somalia in their head at all, they don't even know much about Somalis let alone our history with them. We should start separating government from its people.

Trending

Latest posts