Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Australia

• some part of Asia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live there though? Where you born there? I'm not danish either but I was born and raised here so it makes me at least from here in pratical terms :damedamn:

I was born in Europe and studied English in UK For a couple of years.

But I've spend most of mynlive in Somalia.

I lived in Awdal Borama

Beautiful city and patriotic people from what I hear :salute:

Yes very beautiful city. I will upload some pictures I took this week with NY new phone.

I had the biggest dhaqan Celis in Somalia.

I was a around 11/12 years old. My first phone was a Nokia 206 and I spend most of my time in madrasa and I didn't go to school for 1 year :lol:

Yes, no you're brexit trash and even Scotland wants out and there is now talks of uniting with Ireland even in UNIONIST household :camby:
Let the shit Scotland leave the U.K hahaha:drakelaugh:
As if other European countries will let them in.:chrisfreshhah:

They also have to go into the waiting list :stevej: to get into the Eu.

They won't make it. :sass1:

Their independence is as imaginary as Somaliland's independence :tacky:

Let the shit Scotland leave the U.K hahaha:drakelaugh:
As if other European countries will let them in.:chrisfreshhah:

They also have to go into the waiting list :stevej: to get into the Eu.

They won't make it. :sass1:

Their independence is as imaginary as Somaliland's independence :tacky:

Only difference is that scotland has an actual case. The main argument against independence was they would lose EU membership, and guess they are losing that now, and therefore they should have a vote. :ayaanswag:

Most EU countries are positive to scotland membership, it fulfills most criteria's :farole:

Only difference is that scotland has an actual case. The main argument against independence was they would lose EU membership, and guess they are losing that now, and therefore they should have a vote. :ayaanswag:

Most EU countries are positive to scotland membership, it fulfills most criteria's :farole:
Even so how long will this process take. ? The minimum amount is predicted to be 4-5 decades. :heh:

I rest my case :mybusiness:

Even so how long will this process take. ? The minimum amount is predicted to be 4-5 decades. :heh:

I rest my case :mybusiness:

4-5 decades, it can done within 5 years and soon than that if the political will is there.

It will depend on the rise of right wing parties which is being concluded this year in Netherlands (tomorrow), France and Germany, this will dictate the length.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts