Which city would you model your ancestral town after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I would model my ancestral town of Bohol after Gothenburg. I am currently studying
how to lay cobblestones and other stones. There is many stones in Somalia everywhere
it shouldn't be that difficult to pave the market streets of our towns with stones.

haga.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I love the old light house, it still looks beautiful even tho it's been abandoned

The old cathedral looked nice too, at least there was some kind of coherent coulor scheme going on back then haha

Indeed. The Mogadishu cathedral looked nice, a great place to make love on top of the roof. :damedamn:

65_big.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't even think Mosques are sacred in Mogadishu. I can remember hearing stories about rapes and killings happening in those mosques during the war.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Duke of Bohol cobblestone has this amazing look. People use it their driveways for luxury homes.

You could probably make crazy money like this.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I don't even think Mosques are sacred in Mogadishu. I can remember hearing stories about rapes and killings happening in those mosques during the war.

They were dragging people out of mosques to murder them. They somewhat respected them.

Did you hear about rapes their too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending