Where would we be without books???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how our iq can be increased by reading knowledge passed down by generations of curious men. This kid was given a book by his grandfather and being a lonely only child he entertained himself by indulging in experiments by the age of 17 he had built his own nuclear reactor!! We should encourage our children to read more books and allow them room to explore their creativity. This kid endangered the lives of other despite his splendid love for science further reminding us that giving children to much freedom can be fatal in some cases. However we should all be in awe of this child's tenacity and how he valued the gift of knowledge and science over laziness and ignorance. Meanwhile we have kids in somalia running around without a care in the world and missing out on crucial years to educate themselves. Bear in mind that i've seen worse somali children in the diaspora that don't take advantage of the education that homeland somalis would love to have.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's amazing how our iq can be increased by reading knowledge passed down by generations of curious men. This kid was given a book by his grandfather and being a lonely only child he entertained himself by indulging in experiments by the age of 17 he had built his own nuclear reactor!! We should encourage our children to read more books and allow them room to explore their creativity. This kid endangered the lives of other despite his splendid love for science further reminding us that giving children to much freedom can be fatal in some cases. However we should all be in awe of this child's tenacity and how he valued the gift of knowledge and science over laziness and ignorance. Meanwhile we have kids in somalia running around without a care in the world and missing out on crucial years to educate themselves. Bear in mind that i've seen worse somali children in the diaspora that don't take advantage of the education that homeland somalis would love to have.

He could have become a nuclear physicist
In my sticky thread I’m doing the book drive for a school. I have a relative that’s about to give me a school.

My goal by December is to find multiple schools and post them in my sticky thread. So just In case people want to help some schools they can do it quicker

In my sticky thread I’m doing the book drive for a school. I have a relative that’s about to give me a school.

My goal by December is to find multiple schools and post them in my sticky thread. So just In case people want to help some schools they can do it quicker
I am living in another city. When I go back to Maine, I will see the books I can find and send them to you.

Good luck sxb it'ts a great thing you are doing!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I recommend Jane Austen classic novels to daughters. U will change her life !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts