Where should i go on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Seriously i haven't went abroad for holiday for 2 years where do you think would be a good place to visit am thinking turkey what do you all think?:win:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
48663E42-4150-4A77-9E0C-DCE56D05748D.png

Travel ideas

I've heard good things about Malaysia. Also Germany is very nice. I've stayed 2 weeks in an old coursemate's hometown and it was surprisingly pleasant.

I'd suggest Norway or Finland for its natural beauty, but it's expensive asf. I wonder if Nordic Somalis take advantage of it

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand. Those countries are on my bucket list.
Australia is like a big ass Florida.

My dad watched Anthony bourdain so much that last year he flew to India with his friends. Wallahi the guy surprised me with it. I thought he was planning trip to somalia again but nope. He just went and ate with his friends.

He also has some buddies there. I’m shocked we have a Somali population there

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bro since you live up north question.

How it up there. Living wise would you recommend it.

I have only been to a few states on vacation. Cali Texas Washington Arizona and stayed a bit in Oklahoma and Minnesota.

Tbh the only relevant thing in Illinois is Chicago. Y’all ain’t Got shit else
There's maybe other nice spots to vacation in IL. You can check travel guides in IL and you can get the needs you wanted to know. It's cool outchea, didn't have a problem yet , thnx to God..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending