Where my Atheists @?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make who brought it back to life, you think people are on here 24/7 moving threads, go talk to the admin then. Peddling this victimhood mentality from the get go :mindblown:
Indeed insecure group of people who developed a victimhood mentality. Now they are making issue out of why my thread is still there. Simple. Mine is an educational :damn:Seriously, I've forgotten this thread when I made the other thread. These psychos have something burning them inside. Their head is not stable. They are so weak in their beliefs, have victimhood mentality, and constantly provoking other threads.

The next thing I wait for is this SomaliSpotter creature files a case in the EEOC, complaining about discrimination in SS because a Muslim man's thread is allowed to stay in the General Section and his thread has been moved to another section in the site. LMAO :dead1::deadmanny:

WTF, this c*nt does not understand that the site owners can do whatever they want in their site :drakewtf:

SomaliSpotter ==>insecure, childish, complaining all of the time, and throwing around his victimhood mentality.

f*ck-wit, you're still talking your nonsense? Mo will be so disappointed in you that I am afraid you will miss out on the 72 virgins. The only insecure c*nt here, who is so shaking in his boots he had to create a thread to know who is who of the independent free-thinkers, is you, *****! Since an Arab prince passed away today I thought you were supposed to go on a 3-day mourning period so when is day 1 for you, slave? To be a good Arab slave is to bow down and share the pain with your Arab masters after all. Self-hating low-life c*nt!:pacspit:

f*ck-wit, you're still talking your nonsense? Mo will be so disappointed in you that I am afraid you will miss out on the 72 virgins. The only insecure c*nt here, who is so shaking in his boots he had to create a thread to know who is who of the independent free-thinkers, is you, *****! Since an Arab prince passed away today I thought you were supposed to go on a 3-day mourning period so when is day 1 for you, slave? To be a good Arab slave is to bow down and share the pain with your Arab masters after all. Self-hating low-life c*nt!:pacspit:
Ah, I see you're running with the "72 virgins, countless rivers, ..." in your petty attempts to take shots at Islam. You posted that in other thread as well. Listen, butt-boy, in Islam, we have hell and Janna (heaven). Hell is for disbelievers like you. In Janna is for the believers, especially, to those who do good. Beatiful hoor-al-ayn women, countless rivers with honey, wine, and many more good things are the things are available in Janna (Heaven).

What do you have in your sh-t beliefs: The world happened by accident, "marriage by consenting adults" - another way of sugar-coating the sick homo life-style, and endless claims that make no sense.

As for my support to my fellow Arab Muslims, they are my brothers and sisters in Islam. They are my fellow coreligionists. Thy and other Muslims are much closer to me than you atheist c*nt.

On your end, how your Islamophobe masters treating you? I am referring to the ones who used you to bash and hate Islam. You cunts are trojan-horse for the powers that be that are at war with Islam. You're a cannon-fodder, and braindead idiots. You can never bother bashing Judaism, but all of your energy is spent on going after Islam as if Muslims have done something against you. Uh, so much for the "independent free-thinkers" claim. What independent thinking case do you have other than following the most ardent and stupid belief that the world has ever seen - one that is used by "certain powers" in order to fight Islam. Get lost you piece of garbage, useless, and insecure creature.

Lastly, when are you gonna file the case at EEOC against SS because your thread was moved? :pacspit:

Oh, see the guy who wasn't debating me is still here. :hahaidiot:

tl;dr. But will get back to you after I f*ck some Muslim *****es. Stick around and don't go far, *****-boy! :sureman:

HT, I always aspire to do that but when you're attacked for your beliefs, or lack thereof, what can you do? Everyone has the right to stand up for themselves and their views and that's just what I am doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts